So....Uncle Larry was right <Sigh>

drstrangefunk

it's so much easier now for me to sit and listen to a song and figure out how and where the fills naturally fit in and how build in's and such really work with a song. I guess I'm learning how to define the parts and put them back together as a whole (hmmm, not sure any of that makes much sense...hard to put into words). :)
exactly.

; )

Anon La Ply

Renegade
Love your work, Saint Hyde (along with St Andy and St Harry :)

First order of business...I'm going to order new heads. I'm thinking Remo Weather King Ambassodors, clear. They're cheap and I think should work pretty nicely for these. Any opinions on that?
Back in the day people always put black dot heads on Rotos but there could be a better head for them now.

MaryO

Platinum Member
Love your work, Saint Hyde (along with St Andy and St Harry :)

Back in the day people always put black dot heads on Rotos but there could be a better head for them now.
I went ahead and ordered the Ambassadors. As I said, they were cheap and I read somewhere where a few others thought they worked okay. We'll see. I can always upgrade later. I just don't want to sink a lot of money onto something that may or may not get used that much.

And yes...I think he should be now be included into the Patron Saints of MaryO brotherhood. .

MaryO

Platinum Member
Quick update on the rotos: woke up this morning to find that the BF had cleaned and assembled them for me :) Now just waiting on the heads (should arrive early this week) and we'll replace those and shine up the chrome just a little more.

I'll post pics when all is complete.

Bastille

I definitely haven't been here for all of this but I know the feeling of finally getting out of your comfort zone and making some musical fusion with others... congratulations!