Small vid

leo_battery

Hello for everyone specially to my friends (you know who you are)
I post here a small vid of me playing in the last metal event that we had here , was on May 5, was taken with a photo camera , so im very sorry for the quality and the short vid.At least my internet server at work (with all the restrictions) let me upload a small vid.
Thank you for watching it and please let me know what do you think.

Attachments

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, rock on Leo!!!!!! Great to hear you're making good use of those new pedals & cymbals. They sound superb, & so do you! Considering how this clip was recorded, I think the whole kit sounds superb. The best thing of all though, is your playing. Killer time, clean double pedal work, crisp hand work, tight & powerful. Man, you're one impressive drummer!

Still inspiring me Leo, & be sure to give everyone here regular updates. There's a lot of members interested in your journey, & non more than me.

I'd give you a big hug if I could. You just made my day!

Fondest regards always, Andy.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Just got this beautiful reply from Leo! Life feels good today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo_battery
Hello my dear friend , i'm very glad to be back on forums , i read your reply , bro you almost made me cry , i don't have too much words in my English to explain the reaction that i felt and feel now when im reading your post.You was the one that made my day with your lovely friendship and kind words.
Later i will write a longer msg with all things in my life.
I hope that you family is well and with good health.
I send you a big hug , charged with love .
Leo

Drummer Sarah

Your playing is damn good! Keep it up and keep on posting more!

I've read all the threads about you and you really deserved the help you received. I just wish I was here at the start of all this!

Bram

That is some great playing!!
It's a wonderful thing that happened here on DW!!!!
Due to that 'project', a great drummer can play even greater!!

Bram

LukeSnyder

Gold Member
Hello for everyone specially to my friends (you know who you are)
I post here a small vid of me playing in the last metal event that we had here , was on May 5, was taken with a photo camera , so im very sorry for the quality and the short vid.At least my internet server at work (with all the restrictions) let me upload a small vid.
Thank you for watching it and please let me know what do you think.
I just read the old threads and have seen your whole story, extremely inspiring stuff! And they best part is that you're killing on the drums, your playing is solid and powerful! You are a reminder to us all the you can always find a way to do what you love! Rock on Leo

leo_battery

Hey everybody:
I will never be tired to say that i found lovely friends , lovely people , lovely drummers with a huge spirit.All of that thanks to Drummerworld, i bless the day that i started to work here , because this job is the only way for me to Internet in my country.
Thanks to day i have found many wonderful friends that always remain in my thoughts.
Thank you for your great words, this site and all of you are my inspiration

M

mediocrefunkybeat

Holy Hell that's some impressive playing. Leo, your attitude has always impressed me and now I'm seeing the result of some serious dedication to your craft. Really great stuff!

mainedrummer

Leo - I just came across your original post, read the whole thread and followed the links to all of the follow up posts.

I applaud all the folks that took this cause and ran with it. To say it moves me is an understatement. I finished this off by watching and listening to your short clip and another understatement would be to say you sound like you're a good, solid player.

I have to say I'm not aware of bands out of Cuba that have become known worldwide, but I now know of a world class Rock Drummer in Cuba.

Rock on . . .

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Hi Leo

I've just watched your short clip, impressive stuff going on there, I just love these sextuplets with toms and kicks...

Keep up the good work :)

DrummerBoy95

Hey man,
That some impressive double bass going on at 0:20! Keep rocking man, I wish you the best :)
Felicitaciones y saludos de Peru, que viva el metal!