Slow Groovin....

Hi Kenny

Another splendid performance from your good self, I loved the airy cymbals fills, and that final fill... wow, really inspiring :))

Mmmh... 3:36 :)) ...I'm glad it makes you smile, lol.

Great groove Kenny! Exemplary playing as always, but a bit less of the quad fills to break up the groove would have been nicer IMO. You're stick work & top end kit work is just so tasty, that I thought the fast quad kick/tom stuff just didn't add anything. Of course, that's only my opinion, but I think you shine at your brightest when you do less. Lovely stuff Kenny!

Oh, BTW, that YT troll needs shooting :(

Hi Kenny

Another splendid performance from your good self, I loved the airy cymbals fills, and that final fill... wow, really inspiring :))

Mmmh... 3:36 :)) ...I'm glad it makes you smile, lol.

Hello Mad About Drums...Many thanks to you for the great words...Much appreciated....Thank you for taking the time to watch too!!

Great groove Kenny! Exemplary playing as always, but a bit less of the quad fills to break up the groove would have been nicer IMO. You're stick work & top end kit work is just so tasty, that I thought the fast quad kick/tom stuff just didn't add anything. Of course, that's only my opinion, but I think you shine at your brightest when you do less. Lovely stuff Kenny!

Oh, BTW, that YT troll needs shooting :(

Hi Andy...Thank you for the kind words....I agree with your assessment and it would have been better for sure...Thank you for your opinion Andy, I value it and it helps me to be better...Very much appreciated as always Andy...and yeah..whats up with the yt guy...LOL....he is way off the mark with that one..LOL....Be well my friend and keep the Amedia love.

Back