Slipknot cancels show, drums get set on fire (article).

What a waste of musical instruments and humanity.

I wonder if the barriers failing during Behemoth's set was accidental or intentional. Behemoth is a satanic metal band, Mexico is a highly Christian country. Could it be an intentional riot to stop all the publicized sin, or an irritated crowd that was pissed because of the cancellation of Slipknot and Evanescence because they couldn't fix the barrier? Either way it sucks, people need to learn how to act.

It is poor behavior and there is really no excuse. And I'm one to be talking. I've done really well anger-management wise till the last 9 months or so and I'm road raging like a lunatic-which is lunacy I logically realize. I wish someone would video me so maybe I'd get a clue because I seem to be losing My Grip lol.. I think it has to do with frustration with my wife's car accident-I went for concern for the driver to wanting to beat em up. Then too I'm doing all the driving and seems an above average run of bad drivers-though I did well last week when a driver cut into my lane running me off the road. I initially took off after them to act like a lunatic but caught myself (someone is going to shoot me). I did drive by to check out the driver who was holding a cell phone never even noticing me-which State law prohibits hand use of phones. Funny the things that will set people off-I've had people go crazy on me too for bad car etiquette to be fair.

It is poor behavior and there is really no excuse. And I'm one to be talking. I've done really well anger-management wise till the last 9 months or so and I'm road raging like a lunatic-which is lunacy I logically realize. I wish someone would video me so maybe I'd get a clue because I seem to be losing My Grip lol.. I think it has to do with frustration with my wife's car accident-I went for concern for the driver to wanting to beat em up. Then too I'm doing all the driving and seems an above average run of bad drivers-though I did well last week when a driver cut into my lane running me off the road. I initially took off after them to act like a lunatic but caught myself (someone is going to shoot me). I did drive by to check out the driver who was holding a cell phone never even noticing me-which State law prohibits hand use of phones. Funny the things that will set people off-I've had people go crazy on me too for bad car etiquette to be fair.

I commute about an hour to and from work every day, and I do my best to be patient with others. I just always assume that every other driver out there is on meth and has a gun. I've had a couple of incidences in the past few months of people raging out on me (one followed me into a parking lot). The holidays are upon us, and it's only going to worse before it gets better. Be safe out there!

Certainly puts worrying about issues like "visible seam wrap" into perspective.

Last edited:
Obviously the culprit here is bad behavior. Hope they ramp up their security significantly when they go back to perform.

I wonder if the barriers failing during Behemoth's set was accidental or intentional. Behemoth is a satanic metal band, Mexico is a highly Christian country. Could it be an intentional riot to stop all the publicized sin, or an irritated crowd that was pissed because of the cancellation of Slipknot and Evanescence because they couldn't fix the barrier? Either way it sucks, people need to learn how to act.

Are the actually Satanic? Or, doing what KISS, Alice Cooper and Marilyn Manson have done and just try to shock people? I'm only asking because I know NOTHING about them. I think a lot of people simply look past that "stuff" and enjoy the music. I never have gotten the Satanic stuff in music.

I guess “make a joyful noise” didn’t include his sloppy drumming

The guitarist is laughing at him. I kinda wish the drummer was mildly hurt to make the point of, "HEY, HE NEEDS HELP!" . Jeez, coulda broke his frickin' neck. People are truly thoughtless sometimes.

The guitarist is laughing at him. I kinda wish the drummer was mildly hurt to make the point of, "HEY, HE NEEDS HELP!" . Jeez, coulda broke his frickin' neck. People are truly thoughtless sometimes.

If I were the drummer, I would be having a heart-to-heart with the dummy that mounted that cross on the wall. A looong conversation, with the goal of making him cry. LOL

I’ve seen this issue before. A friend of mine killed a big whitetail buck and he decided to “mount it” but I then explained hold your shorts that refers to having it stuffed by a taxidermist. So a mistake of being “nailed to a cross” for being “nailed by a cross”. That or a sure sign from heaven-we will never know. Reminds me of a story but I suddenly can’t remember my long diatribe so lucky y’all . Merry Christmas one and all. Wow took what 20 min to remember but it isn’t a story but about musicians who supposedly sold their soul to Satan for success- like Dylan and Page comes to mind. I’m sure fodder.

Last edited:
Back