Slipknot cancels show, drums get set on fire (article).

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

No one is safe.

Jesus does not like dirty beatz....

and Behemoth is partially like KISS in that Nergal ( in a very large, general nutshell) is not Satsnic so much as he is against people being "sheep", and blindly following things, and he is using the Satnic/occult imagery to show that. If memory serves me, he started out claiming to be Sataist, but is now more into Thelema...

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Jesus does not like dirty beatz....

and Behemoth is partially like KISS in that Nergal ( in a very large, general nutshell) is not Satsnic so much as he is against people being "sheep", and blindly following things, and he is using the Satnic/occult imagery to show that. If memory serves me, he started out claiming to be Sataist, but is now more into Thelema...
Or he too sold his soul to Satan for success and trying to cover the deal and it’s all his talent. Starting to sound like Ghost Rider.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Are the actually Satanic? Or, doing what KISS, Alice Cooper and Marilyn Manson have done and just try to shock people? I'm only asking because I know NOTHING about them. I think a lot of people simply look past that "stuff" and enjoy the music. I never have gotten the Satanic stuff in music.
and Behemoth is partially like KISS in that Nergal ( in a very large, general nutshell) is not Satsnic so much as he is against people being "sheep", and blindly following things, and he is using the Satnic/occult imagery to show that. If memory serves me, he started out claiming to be Sataist, but is no
Or he too sold his soul to Satan for success and trying to cover the deal and it’s all his talent. Starting to sound like Ghost Rider.
Regardless of message, intent, or religious affiliation, when this guy (Nergal, aka Adam Darski) shows up and sings songs like "O Father O Satan O Sun", "God = Dog", and "Christians to the Lions", some people can get scared/confused and see it as an attack on their beliefs, not just someone's button pushing art.

image000000.jpg

Old Dog new Cans

Regardless of message, intent, or religious affiliation, when this guy (Nergal, aka Adam Darski) shows up and sings songs like "O Father O Satan O Sun", "God = Dog", and "Christians to the Lions", some people can get scared/confused and see it as an attack on their beliefs, not just someone's button pushing art.

View attachment 88807
I'm not very religious, so personally I've always found it rather entertaining. But, devout religious peeps, I get that for sure. He's frickin' creepy anyway :oops:

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
I was just kidding playing on comment on another thread of artist like Dylan who supposedly sold their soul to the Devil. But in Christianity Satan is defeated several times so his butt is doomed so should really be no threat- from the pit to the fire eventually. so it goes. The dude probably plays golf with Alice Cooper.