sjc drums

ecpietscheck

hi there you guys
i previously posted this, but they told me to post it here
so my main question is: whats your opinion about sjc drums?
i want to build myself a kit: (depthxdiameter) 21x20 bass drum, (4.5 or 5)x13 snare drum, (from now on is diameterxdepth) 10x7 tom, 12x8 tom, 14x11 tom, 15x12 tom
i dont really worry because, here at my country (bolivia) there is guy that does custom made cases for low prices :)
thx in advance you guys!

Last edited:
From everything i've heard sjc drums are great. Love the deep 20 inch bass.Tell me how that sounds, i was thinking about getting one myself (once money permits). fifteen inch floor toms sound good, one of my friends has one from a different company that i think uses the same type of shells (keller maple). Plus i think sjc drums look awesome

I like them a lot. They are made about an hour from where I live. A lot of the bands that I listen to use those drums, especially ones based out of the northeastern United States. Most of the boutique drum companies are California based and its always nice to be able to visit the shop and see the products first hand which I assume is why the local pros use them. I was at a concert on Saturday night and two of the acts used SJC Drums (Just Surrender, and Monty Are I). They both sounded really good. And they look awesome. The guy's set from Just Surrender looks awesome I think. Of course, we all know they look great. I can at least confirm that they sound good live. Never actually played one though.

ecpietscheck

From everything i've heard sjc drums are great. Love the deep 20 inch bass.Tell me how that sounds, i was thinking about getting one myself (once money permits). fifteen inch floor toms sound good, one of my friends has one from a different company that i think uses the same type of shells (keller maple). Plus i think sjc drums look awesome
hey man you should try listening to a band named divided by friday (disks: too legit; and holly nights and snowball fights) the drummer uses a 20x20 bass drum; btw bring me the horizon also uses a very long bass drum (depth 21xdiameter 20)
thx for the answer guys, i really look forward on buying myself one of those kits; are keller shells good?