Sisters of Mercy collaboration

Living Dead Drummer

Platinum Member
I love SOM, but for real drums, need to do The Mission!
I worked with one of the guys from The Mission on his solo project a couple years ago. I required me to learn a few of their songs in addition to the original material. I like the music, but the experience didn't turn out to be a plant one.

drumnut87

I worked with one of the guys from The Mission on his solo project a couple years ago. I required me to learn a few of their songs in addition to the original material. I like the music, but the experience didn't turn out to be a plant one.
wasnt wayne was it? i know he can be hard to work with sometimes. unless youre not allowed to say obviously :)

Living Dead Drummer

Platinum Member
wasnt wayne was it? i know he can be hard to work with sometimes. unless youre not allowed to say obviously :)
It wasn't Wayne, and there's nothing keeping me from saying who I worked with, but I am going to choose not to name names. I've never been one for airing dirty laundry in public or speaking ill about other musicians. 9 times out of 10 I end up getting a call a couple years down the road asking me to come back and work again, that's reason enough not to burn bridges.

drumnut87

It wasn't Wayne, and there's nothing keeping me from saying who I worked with, but I am going to choose not to name names. I've never been one for airing dirty laundry in public or speaking ill about other musicians. 9 times out of 10 I end up getting a call a couple years down the road asking me to come back and work again, that's reason enough not to burn bridges.
good answer! and a perfectly valid reason not to name people <3