Sina Doering

Seafroggys

Silver Member
And the issue is the sheet amount of praise she gets from randos online just seems....bizarre. I've even seen weird Sina posts on r/drums on reddit. We've had numerous weird posts here, too. And people who pretty much sign up for the forums and *just* post on Sina threads, nowhere else (or hardly anywhere else).

Sina herself is perfectly fine, but there's something offputting about her online fanbase, which makes me believe that her parents are probably doing paid promotions to expose her. The whole thing around her just seems sketchy to me.

And the issue is the sheet amount of praise she gets from randos online just seems....bizarre. I've even seen weird Sina posts on r/drums on reddit. We've had numerous weird posts here, too. And people who pretty much sign up for the forums and *just* post on Sina threads, nowhere else (or hardly anywhere else).

Sina herself is perfectly fine, but there's something offputting about her online fanbase, which makes me believe that her parents are probably doing paid promotions to expose her. The whole thing around her just seems sketchy to me.
Could be bots. Or could be idiotic fans like me. Or the huge list of Patreons that for ego reasons go into all possible forums?

Mescalito

I just stumbled across this forum, so I thought I'd chime in. I find it funny that so many people claiming to be drummers (maybe they are, maybe they're not) are putting her down. Ian Paice recently recorded a video -- at many people's urging -- in which he watched and reviewed Sina's drum cover of Deep Purple's "Burn". He was very impressed and complimentary, and concluded by saying that he could not have done what he saw her do when he was her age (she was 17 at the time she recorded it). So, if those of calling her "average" and "nothing special" have greater credentials and expertise in such matters than Ian Paice, then please chime in and detail your bona fides for us. If not, well, then you're just another keyboard commando with zero credibility.