Sina Doering

Seafroggys

Silver Member
And the issue is the sheet amount of praise she gets from randos online just seems....bizarre. I've even seen weird Sina posts on r/drums on reddit. We've had numerous weird posts here, too. And people who pretty much sign up for the forums and *just* post on Sina threads, nowhere else (or hardly anywhere else).

Sina herself is perfectly fine, but there's something offputting about her online fanbase, which makes me believe that her parents are probably doing paid promotions to expose her. The whole thing around her just seems sketchy to me.

And the issue is the sheet amount of praise she gets from randos online just seems....bizarre. I've even seen weird Sina posts on r/drums on reddit. We've had numerous weird posts here, too. And people who pretty much sign up for the forums and *just* post on Sina threads, nowhere else (or hardly anywhere else).

Sina herself is perfectly fine, but there's something offputting about her online fanbase, which makes me believe that her parents are probably doing paid promotions to expose her. The whole thing around her just seems sketchy to me.
Could be bots. Or could be idiotic fans like me. Or the huge list of Patreons that for ego reasons go into all possible forums?

Mescalito

I just stumbled across this forum, so I thought I'd chime in. I find it funny that so many people claiming to be drummers (maybe they are, maybe they're not) are putting her down. Ian Paice recently recorded a video -- at many people's urging -- in which he watched and reviewed Sina's drum cover of Deep Purple's "Burn". He was very impressed and complimentary, and concluded by saying that he could not have done what he saw her do when he was her age (she was 17 at the time she recorded it). So, if those of calling her "average" and "nothing special" have greater credentials and expertise in such matters than Ian Paice, then please chime in and detail your bona fides for us. If not, well, then you're just another keyboard commando with zero credibility.

every music video she has posted is a Learning experience
I am not a drummer I have always music that she has covered
In the one video that I enjoy the most is blinded by the light
I have bought all three of her music CDs and they are just incredible
anybody out there has any doubts about her why don’t you get on an airplane and go over to Germany and challenge her on stage I’m hoping she comes here to the United States goes on tour with everything addition that she’s worked with

Seafroggys

Silver Member
every music video she has posted is a Learning experience
I am not a drummer I have always music that she has covered
In the one video that I enjoy the most is blinded by the light
I have bought all three of her music CDs and they are just incredible
anybody out there has any doubts about her why don’t you get on an airplane and go over to Germany and challenge her on stage I’m hoping she comes here to the United States goes on tour with everything addition that she’s worked with
Sorry if I'm being crass, but if you're not a drummer....why are you here?

In fact, this is your only post, just talking about Sina. Like......why?

This only proves the point I made earlier.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
I think this thread needs to be deleted or moved out of Drummers thread (into Player's section) cause it basically is like a backdoor sneak in for notoriety on DW. Now there is a Sina thread in Drummer's section. Numerous threads about who should be in that section has come and gone and we all know it's Bernhard's Drummer's list. So it's fine to like any drummer but just post in another section. I think all the real drummers in Drummer's section deserve the respect since they gave permission for use and Bernhard had to arrange it. We can't just go rogue. We can compare Ian Pace reaction videos to other young female drummers and I can think of a couple that have Sina beat from his more glowing responses. Great drummers are a dime a dozen now-and I just saw an organ player beat all of them ROFL.