Sina Doering

340wedge

I think she is adorable. Great timing, good dynamics and she looks like she is having a great time with her head and hair swinging all around and a smile on her face. What's not too like!

Patrice B

Great, she looks confident and has good timing. And she plays what the song needs, no less, no more.
I present her playing once or twice a month to my young students (5 to 11 years old).

jadavis

A Blues project in honour of Rolling Stones founder Brian Jones, performed by his grandson Joolz Jones, presented by music legend Donovan, and including Sina Doering on drums.
The 12 song series was recorded on July 3rd past, 50 years to the day of Brian Jones's passing.

This is just awesome stuff with Donovan narrati ng and participating. Miss Sina demonstrates that she is adept in every genre of music. She is just lovely drumming to the Blues here.

speedytina

REO Speedwagon drummer Alan Gratzer comments on Sina's cover treatment of their song "Roll With The Changes".

Alan Gratzer18 hours ago
Sina, this is actually Alan Gratzer! REO's manager Tom Consolo sent me this link. You really nailed it! I wish my drums sounded this good when I recorded this track @ 1978. Your meter is impeccable and so are your chops. One thing I always regretted is that track really needed the kick to be up a bit in the mix so all those trip beats would be accentuated, but it got buried in the mix. One of the comments was that this person wanted your ride to be closer to you wouldn't be stressing your rotator cuff. Coincidentally, in the last three years I've had shoulder surgery on both shoulders so maybe there's something to it! That guy must be an orthopaedist! Anyway, keep on doing what you're doing. This was a lovely tribute which I appreciated immensely. I'm looking forward now to digging into some of the other stuff you recorded. Cheers, Alan G

TOMANO

She's a terrific drummer. She promotes drumming and playing music. She is dedicated. She is making a living playing music. Kudos.

Ji-em

I'm not a musician but able to hearing a good stuff. Seing Sina on YT?...So what? Yes, but not only! Innovative girl, with good technical mastery.
Sina was (and is right) to cover most popular top hits on Rock'n Roll, pieces of a great world wide musical expression.
On the other side , Sina's gorgeous (in the facts) driving and leading work with the Gäs allowed her substancial progress playing live, not only on easy studio tracks. Playing with band is an accumulation of experience. Futurally speaking, I wish her the best, if Sina should make efforts to control the tremendous energy, on her own and right way.