Show your wood

T_Weaves

Silver Member
gorgeous drum, Jimi. .........
Thanks Thunder 42, man I just love looking at the pics of the collections you guys have!! How do you decide which ones to play ??? As far as DaveB's go, I'd be afraid they'd fall over while I was taking the pic !! Just absolutely beautiful.

R2112

Silver Member
Few of mine from a couple of years ago -
I like how you post a pick with a comment saying "a few of mine".....

And the amount of Craviotto's in the pic is more than what most drum stores carry lol!

Amazing collection Dave!

DaveB

I like how you post a pick with a comment saying "a few of mine".....

And the amount of Craviotto's in the pic is more than what most drum stores carry lol!

Amazing collection Dave!

cheers!

I have 35 Craviotto snares now and 13/14/16 toms 22 & 16 kicks and and 18 gong drum, so it wasn't a lie. It was 'a few' at the time.

Then there's the other 90 odd snares...

jbonzo1

Silver Member
Got this shell off Ebay from Drum Foundry. 6.5x14 solid Cherry with Cherry rings.
They added edges, beds and a high gloss finish. I'm putting Beavertail lugs and a Taye throw and butt on.
The work DF did is superb. The edges and beds are smooth and the finish is perfect.

Here's the shell, raw and finished, which arrived today. More pics after the hardware is put on.

Attachments

Thunder 42

Silver Member
JB, That's a very cool project - beautiful shell. Following with great interest. Those beaver tails are going to be smoking!

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
Bought this new in 1987 and sent back to be restored in 2014 at the N&C factory. Steambent maple shell with re-rings and die cast hoops.
One of my all time favorite snares, it has great dynamic range.
N&C  7_ Maple.jpg

Last edited: