Show your Practice Pad, Please post pics

mind_drummer

Platinum Member
Here's mines

Not pictured yet but the owner of the music dealer I bought my latest gears put this free item in the bag.

Badman_batman

Here are my practice set ups: one in front of the television, at home; and one in my office, at work:
Just bought one of these because of this post. Had a look at the reviews and it's got very good results

What do you think of the dw go anywhere practice kits ?

moontheloon

Silver Member
Just bought one of these because of this post. Had a look at the reviews and it's got very good results

What do you think of the dw go anywhere practice kits ?

the dw kit is great

feels nice and solid and the kick pad is the best ive encountered

feels sturdy and strong......unlike others out there

Badman_batman

I guess it's using one of there very best pedals as far as I'm concerned. I'm looking forward to it arriving. The neighbours are not living me

N

nhzoso

My vic firth 2 sided pad, Gibraltar bd pad, and new Hansenfutz

[/IMG]

My HQ soundoff pads..these are very nice and make kit practice much better than the e-kit I had tried earlier. Much cheaper too.

[/IMG]

And my little pad (1st one I ever bought) on my workbench.. For when the wife thinks I am doing one of her to do list items that seem to take much longer than they should ; )

[/IMG]

Cameo

Gold Member
Can you put one of those Roland mesh heads on any drum? I want to do that on my spare snare and trigger it. Don't like to have electronics on my kit... :)

Pollyanna

Platinum Member
I have one of these from the mid 1970s:

And one of these

And two of these ... a small one and a medium size one:

Badman_batman

Can you put one of those Roland mesh heads on any drum? I want to do that on my spare snare and trigger it. Don't like to have electronics on my kit... :)
Yes basically mate, i had this originally used mine on a coverted acoustic running through a drum module to a midi interface to toontrack software

Worked really well