Show us your Four Piece Kits.

heres mine. the first two dont have my gretsch in em. ill get new ones soon...

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

SDC12895-1.jpg

Like the B&W pic.

Some 4-piece action at the gig last night. DW 12-16-22, with a 6.5x14 hammered bronze Ludwig snare hiding behind the 12. The bass drum is kinda unique, being 10" deep. Great space saver for the tight spots, and it sounds great. Just recently found the 12" tom to go with the other two, which wasn't exactly easy given the matching satin finish and build year (1997). The 12 is a half shade lighter than the other two but no biggie.

23E57D97-549A-46B9-892D-F1DC2E672F2D.jpeg

Yamaha Manu Katche Hip Gig Jr Good.JPG

I love this little Yamaha Hip Gig Jr. This was its maiden voyage for me-- I was a ringer for a college jazz combo.

Manu Katche 2 Hip Gig.JPG

Paiste, left to right: 14" Masters hi hats, 20" Masters Dark Crash/Ride, 10" PSTX Splash, 22" Masters Dark Ride, 20" 602 Medium Flatride.

Last edited:
This is one of my favorite threads / topics on this website. The Saturn V set I posted a few pages back is now at our church. Back in January I bought his kit, which came with three toms. But I only use two. Peace and goodwill.

The kit that is at church
100_0489.JPG

My new kit
100_0550[1].JPG100_0545[1].JPG

Why not ? Tastes change , something nicer comes along . Change is good .
Yeah,ok, I understand, I'm more a keeper, especially in Synth, I still have my D50 Roland and my Yamaha TX 802 from the 80's and I'm too new in drums to have the willing to change, unless it's a Tama Star....If I would have to have a 4 pieces, it would be a Tama Star Walnut and the normal one would be a Tama Maple Star.... I also have not enough knowledge to see if it's better or not...

Last edited:
Back