Show us your Four Piece Kits.

Right on!
Add in some silent cymbals, you'd have something to play with!
Rockin' practice pad kit! (y)

4pieceset 001.JPG
4pieceset 002.JPG4pieceset 001.JPG

four piece (including snare) born together outfit survivor intact since 66/67

Last edited:
You look cool behind those kits. How does the Slingerland kit sound and how did you tune them for rock & jazz? 😙
Thanks for your comments. I tuned them medium-low for the rock I play. I just experiment until the bass drum is a low thump, and the toms sing. Although I like jazz generally, I don't do jazz gigs, although I'd like to at some point.

Here's my Ultra Oyster White DW set configured as a four piece on a gig years ago in Maryland. The Aqua Blue MIJ set is going up for sale soon, and the Oyster Black Rogers were sold a while back.

Attachments

• DW set 5 28 07.jpg
    DW set 5 28 07.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9545.JPG
    IMG_9545.JPG
    687.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9280.JPG
    IMG_9280.JPG
    604.8 KB · Views: 15
Here's my Ultra Oyster White DW set configured as a four piece on a gig years ago in Maryland. The Aqua Blue MIJ set is going up for sale soon, and the Oyster Black Rogers were sold a while back.
Bobby C!...that Rogers! kit=drum lust but I'm looking at that MIJ kit wondering what it is befor reading it in your post and I'm so loving that kit. I'm telling you and everyone within throwing distance that I will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart for those kits. To long to get into and I'm sure No one can relate but whenever I see those type of kits I'm inspired all over again to be all that I can be playing drums. What a ❤ warming photo!..and blue sparkle to top it off!. What a trip down memory lane!. You have no idea what that photo did for me.

Back