Show us your Four Piece Kits.

v.zarate

Gold Member
22x18, 10x8 that sits in its case, 12x9, 16x14 and 14x6 1/2 snare.

Wait, did I list the measurements backwards?
some post like you did (diameter x height) and other the other way (height x diameter) or small to big.... doesnt really matter. we understand it both ways!

Vintage Old School

Gold Member
My current four piece: Yamaha Recording Custom in Antique Sunburst--16 X 24" kick, 9 X 13" rack tom, 16 X 16" floor tom. Snare is a 1984 SOTA 8 X 14" African Padauk that I refinished.

Attachments

Last edited:

drumdevil9

Platinum Member
My Luddy. I know I've posted it already in other threads but dammit, I love showing it off. I've since gotten the matching snare and put the proper bracket on the tom. The drumdevil is in the details. ;)

ianjphil

So many nice drumsets here! It's pretty cool to see just how many styles of drumming and music a 4 piece can handle.

Here's an updated shot of my Sonor Bop. Over the last year, I've re-cut all of the edges (BB batter-side, 45 Round-Over reso-side), put some wood hoops on, and sealed the interior of the shells.

Attachments

v.zarate

Gold Member
So many nice drumsets here! It's pretty cool to see just how many styles of drumming and music a 4 piece can handle.

Here's an updated shot of my Sonor Bop. Over the last year, I've re-cut all of the edges (BB batter-side, 45 Round-Over reso-side), put some wood hoops on, and sealed the interior of the shells.
very nice kit

BillRayDrums

Gold Member
My 1961 Ludwigs after the restoration I did on them in 2012. That's my son on them, and that's me in the inset in 1970 when I was about 15 months old.

MPortnoy

My 1961 Ludwigs after the restoration I did on them in 2012. That's my son on them, and that's me in the inset in 1970 when I was about 15 months old.
Nice pic and the drums look even better after the restoration.
Is/Was your father a drummer or were they actually yours at 15 months old??