Show us your Four Piece Kits.

johnquach

90's Pearl Export refurbished with a brand new wrap and almost all new hardware. Cymbals are Paiste 502 14' Hi Hats, PST 5 16' Crash, 802 20' ride. Decent setup for under $500.

Stella

Wow, there are some amazing looking kits in this thread. Cool stuff guys. Here's a quick pic of my four piece set up.

Stella

What is the pedal just to the right of your pearl pedal used for? Can't see where it goes.....
It's an external pedal for the SPD SX. Use it for different things, mostly electronic kick sounds.

edit: it's the hihat control pedal of a Yamaha DTXpress I have lying around. Single trigger pads are from that kit too.

gish

Not the best quality pics, but here's my Saturn kit at a recent outdoor gig. I'll put up the 10" tom at home once in a while, but when its gig time, I go with the four piece. Classic, comfy, and just plain cool.

Attachments

Last edited:

lsits

Gold Member
My Gretsch round badge (without the badges) kit on the riser I built. Here I'm using a Yamaha Stage Custom snare.

FoolInTheRain

So I have the day off work, wife and kid are gone for hours, leaving me with so much glorious time to myself to just play, play, and play some more.

And then something mysterious happens....

My kit goes from this

To this....

I forgot how fun and natural playing a 1-up, 1-down setup is. That's what I played for the first 8 years, and only recently went to a 2-up setup. I'm thinking it's gonna be really hard to get that 10" back up any time soon. There's just something aesthetically pleasing about a minimalist kit.

v.zarate

Gold Member
So I have the day off work, wife and kid are gone for hours, leaving me with so much glorious time to myself to just play, play, and play some more.

And then something mysterious happens....

My kit goes from this

To this....

I forgot how fun and natural playing a 1-up, 1-down setup is. That's what I played for the first 8 years, and only recently went to a 2-up setup. I'm thinking it's gonna be really hard to get that 10" back up any time soon. There's just something aesthetically pleasing about a minimalist kit.
very nice pearl foolin!

v.zarate

Gold Member
hope you guys like this pic better! i didnt like the previous black/white picture i posted

Drum Workshop ECO-X Project - (Desert Sand Satin Finish)
Bamboo/Birch Shells - 9x10 - 12x14 - 18x22 - 5.5x14
Sabian XS20 Brilliant (14" med hats, 16" med crash, 20" med ride) and a Wuhan 8" splash
mix of dw and tama hardware/stands, dw pillow in kick

Last edited: