Show us your Four Piece Kits.

7Tekku

@Akuro: Yes they are the VSX. A birch shell with a ply of beachwood I believe.

@simple: Yeah. I mainly have it just because I'm a huge Travis Orbin freak. lol But yeah I've been seeing, at least, more players who add a tom on their left side. And my ride is a Sabian 20" HH Rock Ride.

swiNg

some rehearsals w/ the new 15*13 vlt FT.

in picture: dw 24*14, 15*13, 18*16
pearl ultracast 14*'6½
all paiste, gb 24, sig. power crash 20, 602se/2oo2 HH

Roy E. Munson

Ludwig Maple Classics:
Black Galaxy Shells
9x13 tom
16x16 floor
14x22 bass
Natural Lacquer
6.5x14 snare

Zildjian Cymbals
15 K light Hats
20 A Custom EFX
24 K Light Ride
21 A Sweet Ride

Attachments

T

The Old Hyde

This was last Saturday nights practice, notice my beat up floor tom head sporting my new Ahead sticks. Heads were changed last night. I set this kit up for gigs with 2 floors, 16 and 18 but this fit in my car better.

Attachments

steveh_2007

Here's my Tama Rockstar drums in the 4-piece set up... I'm liking this more and more everyday!

Last edited:

opentune

Platinum Member
ha just saw this thread, not sure I put my latest in, what I call a "Tama- land" 4 piece.
Frankenstein - 60's Slingerland toms, 80's Tama Superstar bass drum.
I redid them in 'gunstock' stain.

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Here's my recent:

Slingerlands from 1977 - 9x13, 16x16, and 14x22 bass drums. 6.5x14 Buddy Rich COB TDR snare. I thought it would be cool to complete the vibe with a black dot logo front head, and a PS3 on the back. The rest of the drums have ambassadors top and bottom. Double ply heads do not work well on these ;)

Attachments

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
This was last Saturday nights practice, notice my beat up floor tom head sporting my new Ahead sticks. Heads were changed last night. I set this kit up for gigs with 2 floors, 16 and 18 but this fit in my car better.
Very cool room, is it your place?

Kit looks great as a 4 piece, but I do yearn for an 18" floor tom. There - I said it :)

Roy E. Munson

Here's my recent:

Slingerlands from 1977 - 9x13, 16x16, and 14x22 bass drums. 6.5x14 Buddy Rich COB TDR snare. I thought it would be cool to complete the vibe with a black dot logo front head, and a PS3 on the back. The rest of the drums have ambassadors top and bottom. Double ply heads do not work well on these ;)
Thats a beautiful looking kit Bo! I love the how you always have such a simple setup. Who needs all those splashes, toms, chinas, popcorn snares etc??? Im on the same page. Need to post a pic of my new vistalite setup soon.

PS That bass drum for some reason looks like a monster 26" to me. Must be the head?