Show us your BLACK drums !!

taiko

Gretsch Brooklyn 12/14/18 in Mardi Gras wrap. Snare is Gretsch USA Custom 5 x 14 in Harlequin finish. This is my favorite of all kits I've owned both in terms of sound and look.

Cymbals are Zildjian K Constantinople 22" Bounce ride, K light flat ride with three rivets, K Const 14" hats, K Const 17" crash.

Attachments

johnwesley

Silver Member
Racist..............................where's your sensitivity and PCness in this world of thumbsuckers and hide in the closet lifestyles?

Bo Eder

Platinum Member

Here's mine - they're various Pearl shells that I've reinstalled Pearl Session Custom lugs on. I'm currently adding a 8x12 to this 13/14/16/18/26 kit. Should be ready by the end of the week.

danondrums

Mid 90’s GMS in Piano Black - I thoroughly enjoy this kit and am also a sucker for the color black.
The kit originally was 22, 10, 12, 14 and 16 with matching snare but I had another bass drum made (20”) and have the kit split in two and use them as my gigging kits.
20, 10, 14
22, 12, 16

yammyfan

Yep. Martin era. Rewrapped by Precision..
Nice setup!

I just started experimenting with one up and two down this week. I haven't quite gotten the ergonomics right yet but I set my kit up similarly to yours.

The problem for me is accomodating that monster 24" ride. I'll figure it out.

20191215_214856.jpg