Show Off Your Tama.....SNARE DRUMS!!!

Fishbones

Silver Member
thinking about a 12x4 tama metalworks snare as a main snare. i like the high pitched poppy chad smith stuff. would this do the trick (with proper tuning)

Ekim

Silver Member
@ MattWalker21:

I love my SC Performer 5.5x14. Probably my best "all-around" snare.

Question: what's the pedal on the far left? Another remote hat?

@ MattWalker21:

I love my SC Performer 5.5x14. Probably my best "all-around" snare.

Question: what's the pedal on the far left? Another remote hat?
It's a fantastic snare. I think it sounds best when it's really cranked up.

The pedal on the far left is for auxiliary percussion stuff like a tambourine, cowbell, jam block etc..

Ekim

Silver Member
Cool. I kind of want one for that, but I don't think I will have room if I ever get my Cobra Clutch I want.

Alas! I shall never get down the "El Negro" Hernandez left foot clave.

beastdrummagirl

Ok, my snare isn't anything high quality or anything but she's lasted 6 years with me... bout to be 7. She's a beautiful steel Rockstar snare. Sadly, she's losing some of her flare. Kinda degenerating actually... :/ so it's time for me to get some $ together to get the Metalworks :D

snare pos..jpg

A

audiotech

I own two Tama snares.

This is my 14" x 5 1/2" Starclassic Bubinga snare in a "Scorched Copper Burst" finish with black nickel hardware.

And this is my 14" x 5 1/2" Tama Artwood Custom Maple snare. The finish is "Titanium Burst", also with black hardware. Sorry, I don't have a glamor shot of this one.

Dennis

Ekim

Silver Member
audiotech: That first one is downright purty. I love my SC Birch Performer but I'd love to hear a Bubinga and compare & contrast the two shells.

KONA

Silver Member
What a beautiful drum!
Sorry - I don't have info on it. However, I saw a Camco kit in a local drum store a couple of years ago with finish & a design similar to this....not the same but your drum reminds me of it. I almost bought the Camcos but ........I have too many drums & not enough room. I like em all.

There are some gorgeous drums on this thread !

anyone have any info on this snare