Should i buy these?

action23

Hello drummers.

I was thinking i can get these cymbals for 1.000$ is it worth it?

17" sabian Vault crash
17" sabian AAX crash
6" sabian B8 slpash
14" sabian AAX hihat

18" Zildjian K custom session ride

10" Paiste alpha splash
16" PAiste alpha rock crash
18" paiste Rude China
16" Paiste Alpha China

12" Meinl mini china

Are those cymbals and hi hat good? Have you test some of them?
Should i buy just 4 better and 1 hihat maybe new on the same price instead buying all this?

I get them used, they are not new, so, is this price good too?

And do they match drummer like me? I play music like rock,metal,alternrock, classic and yeah just many diffrent music.

Hoping for some good answers, i really dont know what to do.

MrPowerRide

Hello drummers.

17" sabian Vault crash
17" sabian AAX crash
6" sabian B8 slpash
14" sabian AAX hihat

10" Paiste alpha splash
18" paiste Rude China
16" Paiste Alpha China

12" Meinl mini china

Should i buy just 4 better and 1 hihat maybe new on the same price instead buying all this?

And do they match drummer like me? I play music like rock,metal,alternrock, classic and yeah just many diffrent music.

If you can get every single one of those for $1000 i think its pretty close to being worth it. All depends on condition of the cymbals, cracks, keyholing? scratches, logo integrity etc. The hihats are great, those paiste alphas are good, the only thing in that group i'm unsure of is that 12" meinl, never played one of those. The b8 splash is the only real weak cymbal in that group. the vaults, aax, paistes are all good. As far as the music you play, they would all fit. except that 18" k custom session ride,,,i particularly dont think that would work for rock/metal etc. its a good cymbal for other applications, maybe buy all those, and sell that one seperately and get another ride, alpha rides are great rides and are cheaper than most pro models. just my .02 cents

joshisaces

Gold Member
Hello drummers.

17" sabian Vault crash
17" sabian AAX crash
6" sabian B8 slpash
14" sabian AAX hihat

10" Paiste alpha splash
18" paiste Rude China
16" Paiste Alpha China

12" Meinl mini china

There are definitely better deals to be had. I suggest you try them out for yourself.

action23

If you can get every single one of those for $1000 i think its pretty close to being worth it. All depends on condition of the cymbals, cracks, keyholing? scratches, logo integrity etc. The hihats are great, those paiste alphas are good, the only thing in that group i'm unsure of is that 12" meinl, never played one of those. The b8 splash is the only real weak cymbal in that group. the vaults, aax, paistes are all good. As far as the music you play, they would all fit. except that 18" k custom session ride,,,i particularly dont think that would work for rock/metal etc. its a good cymbal for other applications, maybe buy all those, and sell that one seperately and get another ride, alpha rides are great rides and are cheaper than most pro models. just my .02 cents
Thank you for good answer, i think he will only sell this in "one pack" so i have to take the ride and b8splash and the meinl, i will probarly sell them all and buy me some good ride for the money. But which china should i take? I see no point having 2 china's so i would just sell one of them.

razorx

Platinum Member
yeah it owns alright, but its one loud sucker. Depends on if you need that massive attack and sustain. if not, then the meinl will be the one out of the two you want and sell the rude.
It sure is loud. It dominates my 2oo2 nova china.