Short Drum Stuff

tracer

Great "grace" and "ease" in your playing,with nothing forced,which I enjoyed. I liked the different voices also,especially the cowbell and china(?) which break up the tonality of your flourishes in a positive way.

One criticism: I suppose all drummers love to play the "elephant feet" riffs with double bass pedal (or single bass doubles). I love the way they feel and sound,but the Gospel Chops guys are smart,incorporating linear single bass notes between the hands.

The crossover triplets between the hands are very fluid and cool,visually. Good drum sound also.

Keep them coming!!

Kenny Howard

Great "grace" and "ease" in your playing,with nothing forced,which I enjoyed. I liked the different voices also,especially the cowbell and china(?) which break up the tonality of your flourishes in a positive way.

One criticism: I suppose all drummers love to play the "elephant feet" riffs with double bass pedal (or single bass doubles). I love the way they feel and sound,but the Gospel Chops guys are smart,incorporating linear single bass notes between the hands.

The crossover triplets between the hands are very fluid and cool,visually. Good drum sound also.

Keep them coming!!
Hi Tracer, Thank you for the amazing compliments...it means a lot to me. I dig what you are saying about the kick as well..hopefully I will have some new stuff coming around soon...Thank you again.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
I liked that a lot Kenny. Great flow to those linked solo/groove pieces. Kit's sounding great to.

My fondest regards, Andy.

Kenny Howard

I liked that a lot Kenny. Great flow to those linked solo/groove pieces. Kit's sounding great to.

My fondest regards, Andy.
Hi Andy..Always great to hear from you...I hope you have been doing well brother...Thank you for the great words too!! How are the Gurus doing...what a kit!! Take care