Sent messages box - empty

Merlin5

Gold Member
In my private messages folders, all my inbox messages are there, about a dozen since April, but my sent messages box has always shown 'Sent Items (0 messages)' even though I've sent at least as many as I've received. I don't have a computer at the moment so I access the forum and messages on my phone. I've tried on Opera, Chrome and Puffin. Any idea why my sent messages are not available?

Stroker

Platinum Member
In my private messages folders, all my inbox messages are there, about a dozen since April, but my sent messages box has always shown 'Sent Items (0 messages)' even though I've sent at least as many as I've received. I don't have a computer at the moment so I access the forum and messages on my phone. I've tried on Opera, Chrome and Puffin. Any idea why my sent messages are not available?
Lee. Click on User CP (top left), then scroll down until you see Edit Options, click on that, now scroll down to Messaging & Notification, and put a checkmark in the empty box beside, Save a copy of Sent Messages in my Sent Items folder by default.

That should record and save any and all future messages you send.

Merlin5

Gold Member
^ Awesome, thanks Stroker! Just did what you said. Easy peasy. :)
Now I'll have a record of my sent messages. They're just good to have to remind myself of what I wrote. You'd think the sent messages would automatically be in the sent box like when sending email. Anyway, sorted now, thanks!

Stroker

Platinum Member
^ Awesome, thanks Stroker! Just did what you said. Easy peasy. :)
Now I'll have a record of my sent messages. They're just good to have to remind myself of what I wrote. You'd think the sent messages would automatically be in the sent box like when sending email. Anyway, sorted now, thanks!
Right on. Every now and then I practice my housekeeping skills, and go in with a broom and dustpan in hand, and I clean-house. Helps keep the clutter down. :)

wildbill

Platinum Member
Right on. Every now and then I practice my housekeeping skills, and go in with a broom and dustpan in hand, and I clean-house. Helps keep the clutter down. :)

I do that with my pictures every so often to keep the storage space amount down.

The only time it's a bit of a problem is if someone bumps a thread a few years old, where I've said "here's a pic", and all that shows is 'nothing'.

Stroker

Platinum Member
I do that with my pictures every so often to keep the storage space amount down.

The only time it's a bit of a problem is if someone bumps a thread a few years old, where I've said "here's a pic", and all that shows is 'nothing'.
Excellent point Re: cleaning house and removing pictures.