Second Video

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Wow, first class, you can really finesse those drums, great sound, touch, ideas, execution, rhythmic sense, you got it all my friend. I'm very envious..

Trip McNealy

Gold Member
Very brilliant!

How did you learn the one-handed roll? And how long did it take before you got it be consistent?

zzdrummer

WOW. The whole thing was great, especially that Latin section with I think the 2 3 on the foot, I'm not sure I don't have the greatest ear for that stuff, but that section was amazing.

MikeyOdrums

Hey guys thanks for the kind words!!! I really appreciate it. I have been wanting to do this for a while so I am real excited. I have one more track that I want to up load but youtube is being a real pain.

The one hand roll took a little while to get down its really all about not hearing the rim when your doing it. You need a clean rim shot then you press the stick into the rim at the same time then get the up stroke then repeat it. I really geeked out to that one!

MikeyOdrums

WOW. The whole thing was great, especially that Latin section with I think the 2 3 on the foot, I'm not sure I don't have the greatest ear for that stuff, but that section was amazing.

The first part of the latin thing is 2-3 then the ride pattern part is a 3-2 I flipped it around Thanks for the kind words!

Paradiddle my snizzle

That was great! And also the other video!

I favoured them both and subsribed to your channel, so load up some more!

(If i can make a request, i would like to see a grooveoriented solo.)

drumr0

Silver Member
Incredible, I enjoyed the whole solo from start to finish! You are very skilled and obviously comfortable behind your kit.

Your drums sound amazing too. That is the same tone and sound I go for on my kit. Are the heads clear Ambassadors or clear Emperors?

Even the chunked out K crash sounds nice!

Great job! I look forward to hearing more!!

MikeyOdrums

Incredible, I enjoyed the whole solo from start to finish! You are very skilled and obviously comfortable behind your kit.

Your drums sound amazing too. That is the same tone and sound I go for on my kit. Are the heads clear Ambassadors or clear Emperors?

Even the chunked out K crash sounds nice!

Great job! I look forward to hearing more!!

Those are clear emperors and to everyone thaks for the kind words i really appreciate it!!!