Sabian pro

I have a sabian pro 20 inch ride that i got about a year and a half ago from my old drum teacher. I tried to find some other from pro online and i cant. I just get results for b8 pro. I even went on the sabian website. Im guessing they discontinued the line. Does anyone know?

I have a sabian pro 20 inch ride that i got about a year and a half ago from my old drum teacher. I tried to find some other from pro online and i cant. I just get results for b8 pro. I even went on the sabian website. Im guessing they discontinued the line. Does anyone know?

I also use a 20" Sabian Pro. I think it is an old one like mine because mine is from the mid-90's. I have the Pro hi-hats too. They sound great to me. The B8 version is a less expensive revival of that line much like the new ImperialStars vs the old vintage ones from the 70's-80's.

The Pro line started in the mid 90s from what I recall. They were a slight twist on the B8Pro line, similar to the way the AAX line is a refined, slightly different take on the AA line. I don't think the line lasted long, but I can't remember if it made it into the 2000s or not.

When XS20 and APX came out, Sabian Pro cymbals faded away. Sabian will make you one, but they are no longer in regular production. Some of them sound good. Peace and goodwill.

Back