Sabian HHX Evolution rebate

drums32

Hey guys i just recieved my sabian 16" hhx evolution crash from musiciansfriend, i love it, however i got a guitarcenter catalog in the mail today and it there is a rebate that just started this month where if you purchase any hh or hhx crash 16" or larger or any pair of hh/hhx hihats you recieve a free 12" evolution splash. I called musicians friend to see how i get the rebate (since guitarcenter and musiciansfriend are a combined company). They told me i cant get the rebate because its guitarcenter exclusive only, so therefore i must repackage and ship the cymbal back and buy it through guitarcenter. Im not happy at all because i waited all week for this and now i have to send it back because i really want that free splash its a 160$ value, and i could use a splash my wuhan just cracked. Not happy at all, i wish some way i could get the rebate without sending it back and paying shipping and the hassle and everything

MikeM

Platinum Member
That doesn't sound right to me. I got the same flyer in the mail yesterday and it's a mail in rebate. I assumed that it was like the last two rebates on Sabians that I was fortunate enough to take part in. The first one was a mail in rebate direct to Sabian (as was the 2nd) for a free 15" AAXteme China after I bought a ride, and the other was the same but a free 15" AAXplosion after a 18" Crash I bought.

This seem worthy of a little extra investigation...

drums32

That doesn't sound right to me. I got the same flyer in the mail yesterday and it's a mail in rebate. I assumed that it was like the last two rebates on Sabians that I was fortunate enough to take part in. The first one was a mail in rebate direct to Sabian (as was the 2nd) for a free 15" AAXteme China after I bought a ride, and the other was the same but a free 15" AAXplosion after a 18" Crash I bought.

This seem worthy of a little extra investigation...
yea i found the rebate coupon to fill out i just have to print it and send it in with a copy of my reciept but i dont know if its going to work or not