Russ Miller Groove Wedge Or Similar?

I found these guys on eBay. It’s 40 bucks and about 40 bucks to ship. I just ordered mine.

Thank you for this. I took the leap too and just purchased one. I'm guessing that this item will fit all of those different size drums??????
We will see.

There's a Groove Wedge on Reverb for $225.

6rtzl5q.png

There's a Groove Wedge on Reverb for $225.

6rtzl5q.png

Yeah, well I just spent $98 for a piece of wood with two wing nuts on it.
I'm sure it's made from the finest exotic Italian wood from the famous Umbra Forest in Gargano, Italy.

I hope it works well.

Yeah, well I just spent $98 for a piece of wood with two wing nuts on it.
I'm sure it's made from the finest exotic Italian wood from the famous Umbra Forest in Gargano, Italy.

I hope it works well.

Let us know how it is when you get it!

I'd also be interested to know how long the shipping takes from Italy.

For me, buying stuff overseas still has a risky stigma attached to it. I'm hoping everything goes smoothly for you, and I in turn get more confidence for buying overseas. :)

My brother gets stuff from Russia and China all the time, I haven't heard any complaints really, it just takes a few more weeks.

I found these guys on eBay. It’s 40 bucks and about 40 bucks to ship. I just ordered mine.

UPDATE: I ordered the Art Wood Groove Wedge from Italy. $40 plus $44 for shipping. I live in Arizona. It took 14 days to get to my house.
It works great. It provides a little bit more woody sound when cross sticking. What I like the most about it is that the stick is higher off the drum head when cross sticking. Which makes it easier to control the stick.

Back