Rotor Tom prices?

So, I want to buy some rotor tons for my set just so I can do more rush stuff, but I don't know what the prices are. Could anybody tell me what they start at?

harryconway

Platinum Member
If you mean roto toms, they come in many ..... ah ...... types. The original were chrome uppers and lowers. Made by Remo, they are the most desired. They come in 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 inch sizes. I've paid over $150 for 16 and 18 inch models. I've bought and sold complete sets, 3 times. Well,10, 12, 14, 16, 18 inch .... anyways. I never got into the little one. Later models came with grey bottom rims, black bottom rims .... and clone models abound, now.​

SticksEasy

Drum Workshop make 'Rata' toms vs the typical Roto toms most think of.

the 12" Ratas sound almost like a 'popcorn' snare. I love em', but they're hard to find.
And pricey as... Well, foul word.

KONA

Silver Member
I have some for sale but you're probably better off buying new because sometimes the shipping in the USA is free......I live in Canada.
I'm selling mine for $250 ($200 if you want to buy them and pay for shipping).

I have a fairly new 6" and a 'vintage' (I guess haha) 8,10 and 12 complete with rail. I bought new Remo stand for them a few years ago. They're nice - easy to tune and make a great addition to a kit. I'm only selling mine because I don't 'jig' anymore and I have a lot of drums = time to sell some stuff.

Attachments

Thank you all for the help! Its really appreciated. And ill try not to get my fingers caught in the roto toms. Oh and I only spelled it rotor because I thought that was what they are called. My mistake.