Rocking in the Free World

AzHeat

Platinum Member
Nice! Better than the original. You guys are getting pretty good at these remote video shoots. For some odd reason, I keep craving coffee though. Not sure why! lol!

8Mile

Platinum Member
I dig this, Andy! Your playing is rock solid and the whole band nails the vibe of the song. The video looks really good, too. The bassist literally kicking rocks at 3:45 stood out for me. :)

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! Better than the original. You guys are getting pretty good at these remote video shoots. For some odd reason, I keep craving coffee though. Not sure why! lol!
Thanks :) Yes, forced location for the singer. I suppose this lockdown stuff enables you to get away with a few questionable choices ;)

I dig this, Andy! Your playing is rock solid and the whole band nails the vibe of the song. The video looks really good, too. The bassist literally kicking rocks at 3:45 stood out for me. :)
Thank you Larry :) I'm left wondering if camera damage was sustained ;)

Yea man!! You guys sound great - your playing is $$!!
Thank you - appreciated!

P.S. Did anyone notice my cymbals at 0:08 mirrored the guitar harmonics at 0:05?

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
I'm interested to hear if anyone has sync issues with this video, especially on phones or tablets - a few incidences have been reported. Please let me know :)

I processed this in 720p pro res, as I was informed it suffers much less audio compression / degradation on social media platforms. Seems to have worked in that respect, but there's maybe some downsides other than the crazy big file size (this video 2.4GB).

Thanks, Andy.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Sync mystery now resolved. I'm certainly learning stuff about how various platforms process your uploaded videos.

Griffin

Looks and sounds great, definitely agree that rock kick to colour was cool as. And for remotely recorded those final stabs in the outro were tight, nice work!

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Looks and sounds great, definitely agree that rock kick to colour was cool as. And for remotely recorded those final stabs in the outro were tight, nice work!
Thanks :) Final stab flams laid down by me, & the others lock in, so I can't claim any credit for tightness there :cool: