Roc n soc nitro- tall or standard height?

rinlow

Hi

I’m looking to purchase a Roc N Soc Nitro and I’m trying to decide between the regular height or the tall version. I’m 6’1”. Any feedback from users that have one already would be great!

thanks

AzHeat

Platinum Member
I suppose the answer would depend on your inseam. I’m 5’11” with 32 inseam and have tons of length remaining on the standard version.

Lee-Bro

I'm 6 ft, 30" inseam, and like AzHeat, have plenty of height left on the standard version. I like to sit about 2" higher that "90 degree thighs."

DrumDoug

I’m 6’1” and have the standard as high as it will go. It’s about and inch or two too short for me. If you’re worried that it won’t go high enough, then I’m pretty sure you don’t sit really low. Therefore go with the tall. I’m sure the tall will go low enough, but the standard might not go high enough.

Mustion

The standard works for me and I'm just as tall. I sit fairly flat and have extra give in either direction.

Didn't even know they made a tall version. But if you sit high you may want that one, I suppose.

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
The standard works for me and I'm just as tall. I sit fairly flat and have extra give in either direction.

Didn't even know they made a tall version. But if you sit high you may want that one, I suppose.
The tall version comes with 3 telephone books (remember them?) to put under each leg :)

I wasn't aware of a tall R&S either. Cool beans.