Robots

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
Well , of course, my scientific curiosity got the better f me and I tried it to see if I could go back in time to assassinate our violent ancestors so now we all be peaceful and less aggressive like Bonobos. Needless to say I couldn’t do it- the Catch 22 of having to violently kill them all.

But I did manage to go back pre- written history to destroy any evidence , to be found by future archaeologist, of all ghe advanced civilizations greater than our own that has deceased. A Herculean feat Which I could have never accomplished without the help of “the Grey’s” and their zap ray in their spaceship.

I think my month off from drumming is taking a toll on me-I got them set up and played a couple times quietly waiting to see if neighbors protest, and wife been working at home. But woohoo she’s leaving to see a kid bad off, it’s middle of day, time to go drum to save what little sanity I got left. I bet when I return I’ll be back to normal with no paragraphs etc. just streaming anddreaming - a great name for my book I think.
Boy, I sure am glad you quit all those mind altering substances, brother.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Boy, I sure am glad you quit all those mind altering substances, brother.
Me too Doc but fortunately I had enough, in storage, to give to my professors to trick them into my degree ROFL. All this space-time stuff reminds of this young physicist faculty member at one institution I taught. I had already had a run in with him because he was constantly late for his own class (I consider that robbing the school) which carried over into my class. I came down and took my students out yelling at him (I guess I wasn't very professional but he wasn't a professional come to find out). Then come fo find out he was teaching, in the classroom, his ideological/personal beliefs in a young earth. OMG I went ballistic, I went off on him then complained to chair, dean, everybody which prompted another round of anger-management classes for me. I was like WTF? My chairman was a friend from grad school who took teaching route rather than research-so had about 15 years in. He agreed with me but said I needed to learn to be more diplomatic. Man that was frustrating-and the physicist is now a department chair (You can't see my eyes rolling). I'm maybe crazy and act the fool but damn I'm not that ignorant.