RMV concept

LookWho

hey guys, new to the thread. So I used to have a Renown Maple, got stolen, Have a catalina maples, it's alright... but my shop has a RMV Concept (8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22x20) used one owner for 1095... really good shape. Can I get some opinions???

eamesuser

Silver Member
RMV has not been distributed in the U.S. foe awhile now,but the drums I have heard were good sounding,the lugs were plastic,so I have no idea how long they will hold up,but that probably makes them light weight.They came on the market as a lower priced kit,so I don't know how good a price that is as compared to new when they were available.

uniin

Gold Member
i've never seen an RMV drumkit (mainly because australia has lack of) but we have RMV drum skins over here, and i prefer them 100% to remo/evans. they are much cheaper and have as good tone/better durability.

I have owned mine for over 2 years now. I absolutely love them. No problems whatsoever with hardware. I will put mine up against any renowns or 100% Starclassic bubingas. They have the warmth of maple with better attack than birch. Getting very hard to find. I say grab them. Got pics? here are mine