Remo Roto Toms

myidis

Desperately seeking the gentleman who purchased the two Remo Roto Toms(10" & 12") from me at Joe Gilday's Delaware Drum Show on June 03, 2012 in Newark, Delaware. I have some very important information that you must be made aware of concerning the drums.

Please contact me if this message ever reaches you.

If anyone out there might know who this gentleman is, please feel free to contact me as well.

Thanks

-david

Anon La Ply

Renegade
I believe the toms were contaminated at nuclear power plant (long story involving a coat hanger and a row of sleigh bells). If the buyer hits the toms they could explode, destroying everything in a one kilometre radius.

Somehow they got mixed up with the non radioactive toms. It was just one of those things - could have happened to anyone.

nickg

Silver Member
I believe the toms were contaminated at nuclear power plant (long story involving a coat hanger and a row of sleigh bells). If the buyer hits the toms they may well explode, destroying everything in a one kilometre radius.

Somehow they got mixed up with the non radioactive toms. It was just one of those things - could have happened to anyone.
and they were once touched by alex van halen AND terry bozzio.

Otto

Platinum Member
<<play classic Mission Impossible music in the background of your head while reading this>>

Experimental head material...dont tighten them past A# above Middle C...or the spirit of Men At Work fuses with Missing Persons and the drum universe implodes leaving nothing but wind up cymbal clashing monkeys in our place.

<<record scratching sound here and music stops>>

Wait...didnt modern top 10 music already do that to us?

Sorry..just perused the Billboard top ten...and am afraid for mankind.