Reflexx Pad & New Drumeo Quietpad

VandelayNJ

Kind of two-part question...

Anyone know when Reflexx pads typically become available? They've been sold out for a couple of months now.

Also, I saw the new Drumeo Quietpad announcement and read-up on it a little. There's no indication as to who is manufacturing it for them but the description seems suspiciously Reflexx-like. Not that it would be a bad thing if they offered a re-branded Reflexx pad but I wonder if the lack of updates on the Reflexx and this announcement could be connected?

gmiller598

I suspect the Drumeo quietpad is made in the exact same facility in KY that their other P4 pad is made since Pat Petrillo is involved in the design of this one as well. Makes parts for pontoon boats and just happens to be located in the same town both Pat and I went to college. The reflexxx pads appear to be made in NY.

Treverer

I had the exact same question since I'm in the market for a Reflexx as well. So I asked Drumeo directly and got the following answer:

Hello! I spoke to Brandon, who mentioned that the Reflexx has a bit more resistance than the QuietPad; and to Reuben, who said that our QuietPad has slightly more rebound than the Reflexx. The Reflexx is purely for strength training whereas ours is a balance of "it feels great" and still offers some strength training.

VandelayNJ

I had the exact same question since I'm in the market for a Reflexx as well. So I asked Drumeo directly and got the following answer:

Hello! I spoke to Brandon, who mentioned that the Reflexx has a bit more resistance than the QuietPad; and to Reuben, who said that our QuietPad has slightly more rebound than the Reflexx. The Reflexx is purely for strength training whereas ours is a balance of "it feels great" and still offers some strength training.
Thank you. I think both replies are probably correct. And given what I’m looking for in the Reflexx, the Quietpad wouldn’t be a substitute. Plus it requires the subscription to Drumeo Edge.

Treverer

Thank you. I think both replies are probably correct. And given what I’m looking for in the Reflexx, the Quietpad wouldn’t be a substitute. Plus it requires the subscription to Drumeo Edge.
For me it's like "do I spent 90 Euros on a Reflexx or 180 Euros on one year of Drumeo and get something similar than the Reflexx AND Drumeo Edge".

VandelayNJ

For me it's like "do I spent 90 Euros on a Reflexx or 180 Euros on one year of Drumeo and get something similar than the Reflexx AND Drumeo Edge".
If I thought I’d use Drumeo Edge regularly, it’d be a no-brainer. But I know I won’t.