Red Hot Chili Peppers Drum Jam - Arizona Drummer

This is a great cover. I liked how you just pressed on after your large crash went flying. What part of AZ are you in?
Thank you! I know! I broke a stick and lost a crash in this one! But you gotta keep those things in the videos to show that you can keep playing when that stuff happens! Haha!

I’m in the Gilbert area!

Nice job! I've played that song a few (hundred) times myself... :)

Bermuda

Thank you! I know! I broke a stick and lost a crash in this one! But you gotta keep those things in the videos to show that you can keep playing when that stuff happens! Haha!

I’m in the Gilbert area!
Whaaaaat!!!! I went to Gilbert High, class of 2002. I live in Austin, TX now, but man, small world.

Oh no! I’m building out a new studio in my garage which I’m hoping will mitigate any noise issues! Haha
I said that tongue in cheek. I always worked things out with neighbors, so no issues. The wife grew tired of the noise and I just couldn't come up with a good room in room solution, so low volume drumming is where I ended up. Not as bad as I thought, but man do I miss that "Great Gretsch Sound". While some may argue, there's nothing like hearing the real thing. A studio in he garage...that sounds amazing!

Hahahahaha normal I have them but the studio I was at didn’t have any! And thank you!!
I ran into the same thing in a practice studio last year, except the tilter actually came loose. The saving grace was the cymbal bound up between the tilter and stand and gave me just enough time to grab it. Yup, I stopped and grabbed it. It was band practice and far from worth of letting the cymbal fall. LOL!

I ran into the same thing in a practice studio last year, except the tilter actually came loose. The saving grace was the cymbal bound up between the tilter and stand and gave me just enough time to grab it. Yup, I stopped and grabbed it. It was band practice and far from worth of letting the cymbal fall. LOL!
HHaha that’s awesome!!!

Back