Really? I mean...Really????

The listing says, "Make Offer". Go ahead, offer him less than $50,000.00. After all it's old and well used and someone hit it with a cricket bat!

While we are on the subject, how about a set of Tama Rockstars owned by Steven Adler?

I said I'd never sell my Rockstars, but I'd sell anyone on here my 6-piece set for half of this price.

While we are on the subject, how about a set of Tama Rockstars owned by Steven Adler?

I said I'd never sell my Rockstars, but I'd sell anyone on here my 6-piece set for half of this price.

Worth about half the shipping cost.

Assuming the snare really was Moon's and is very valuable, the shipping cost will have to reflect the insurance value for an expensive / irreplaceable item. Who should pay it is a different question, though.

Assuming the snare really was Moon's and is very valuable, the shipping cost will have to reflect the insurance value for an expensive / irreplaceable item. Who should pay it is a different question, though.
The "owner" of the drum is responsible for insuring it.

On items of this sort, you purchase private insurance (not shipping insurance).

I don't blame the guy for listing it. What does he have to lose?

He's probably trying to find the handful of Moon disciples in this world who could actually pony up the dough.

More power to him. If I had a drum owned by Moon, I'd do the same.

Whom ever is selling this must have licked the smack residue off the heads. That's ridiculous!

You never know - there might be some fan out there that "has to have it" and it'll sell. If it doesn't, it doesn't. I remember seeing Bissonette's black and white Pearl kit up for sale from the 80s for some outrageous price, and although he's not Keith Moon, people knew of the kit even though it didn't sell for a long time (did that one even sell at all?).

Back