Real Gretsch drums or no?

harryconway

Platinum Member
How about this kit, advertised as a usa custom?
This one looks much more convincing, clean, obvious square badge. What would you pay?
View attachment 101580
I'm not a fan of hanging floor toms ..... but pictured is a bass drum, two racks, two floors ..... snare and hardware/cymbals included? I could see someone asking $3K or there abouts.

TK-421

Inside of the snare! Wow these look legit. Looking at them this weekend. The guy agreed to $1200 cymbals included!
Any last things to look out for?

Thank you everyone!
That kit with cymbals for $1200 is a steal! Yes, it is 100% definitely a USA Custom, and worth at least twice that amount without the cymbals. If you don’t buy it, I will!

KamaK

Platinum Member
Inside of the snare! Wow these look legit. Looking at them this weekend. The guy agreed to $1200 cymbals included!
Any last things to look out for?

That kit is a steal at $1200

Last things to look out for? That the kit wasn't literally a steal. That you don't get robbed and shot over $1200 cash in your pocket.

wraub

Agreed. Meet on neutral public ground, like the parking lot of a GC or other large retail outlet. Bring a friend.

Or, suggest meeting in the parking lot of a police station, if you're worried they might be stolen. A thief likely wouldn't want to meet there.

That kit is a steal at $1200

Last things to look out for? That the kit wasn't literally a steal. That you don't get robbed and shot over $1200 cash in your pocket.