Quick Ringo Q&A about upcoming tour

MaryO

Platinum Member
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/exclusive-q-a-ringo-starr-on-his-upcoming-tour-and-the-elusive-let-it-be-dvd-20120517

I just love Ringo's attitude about music. This is why Ringo is so great, he genuinely has a love for the music and entertaining people. He is pure joy to watch for me. Can't wait to wish him happy birthday in person on July 7 with a couple thousand other of his closest friends at The Ryman Auditorium in Nashville!

Ands here's hoping he does decide to include Octopus' Garden :)

Anyone else going?

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
I'm not going to see Ringo, but just a quick word to say I enjoyed the interview Mary, thanks for the link :)

Sounds like you might gonna hear Octopus' Garden, whichever way, you're a lucky girl :)

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
I had intended to go see him here July 1st, but didn't want to pay 96.00 to sit 34 rows back. These stars have out priced me from going anymore.

Deathmetalconga

Platinum Member
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/exclusive-q-a-ringo-starr-on-his-upcoming-tour-and-the-elusive-let-it-be-dvd-20120517

I just love Ringo's attitude about music. This is why Ringo is so great, he genuinely has a love for the music and entertaining people. He is pure joy to watch for me. Can't wait to wish him happy birthday in person on July 7 with a couple thousand other of his closest friends at The Ryman Auditorium in Nashville!

Ands here's hoping he does decide to include Octopus' Garden :)

Anyone else going?
Ringo is a good example of an artist who has lived long, productive life and made millions of people happy in the process.

Anon La Ply

Renegade
Mary, I see why you're excited - the All Starr Band is well named. What a lineup! Interested to know how Ringo approaches Rosanna.

MaryO

Platinum Member
Mary, I see why you're excited - the All Starr Band is well named. What a lineup! Interested to know how Ringo approaches Rosanna.
I'm really excited about Gregg Rolie. I'm also hoping that since its actually on Ringos birthday and in Nashville there night even be a few extra guests that show up. Maybe the bro- in-law Joe Walsh or someone like Vince Gill or anybody. That would be fun.

MaryO

Platinum Member
I had intended to go see him here July 1st, but didn't want to pay 96.00 to sit 34 rows back. These stars have out priced me from going anymore.
I hear ya! It cost me over $200 for two tix and we are in the balcony BUT this venue is pretty small (1298 seats) and I've heard There's really not a bad seat in the house. Plus, Ringo is one of the few i will pay to see, especially when you get 5-6 artists in one on the all-Starr tour. Ive seen the last two tours and it's never disappointing.