Proud to be in International Musician!

drummergirlgina

I just wanted to announce that I'm in the December issue of International Musician, The Official Journal of the American Federation of Musicians of the United States and Canada! I have been really blessed to be a part of AFM and local 433 here in Austin, TX. Sometimes I don't know how I deserve to be a part of all of this? Please feel free to share and if you like, I would love to connect to some of you not only here as friends and colleagues but also on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.

Thanks for letting me share!

http://internationalmusician.org/teen-launches-professional-drumming-career/

Congrats, I still get International Musician, even though I don't play as many union gigs anymore... I'll keep my eyes open for the new issue!

Nice article. Sounds like you are extremely busy. Congratulations on all your accomplishments.

Last edited:
So you've got an article about you in International Musician. Congratulations!

But you can't get bus fare to NAMM. What a strange set of circumstances.

Things have a way of working themselves out. You seem like you're on a trajectory of sorts.

Go Gina, Go!!...........

My last band didn't sell many CD's, but the CD's we did sell went all over the world, From Brazil to the UK to Russia.

Kind of weird to think someone on the other side of the planet listens to me when I'm sleeping.

@DrumEatDrum, That's pretty cool! I know what you mean, I have a few songs released with the band Banana Nightmare from Brisbane Australia. In today's world we are all connected!

@larryace, I'll get to NAMM no matter what. My dad said he'd do whatever we needed to but I decided to try and set up a fundraiser to take some of the burden off of him for now, since he lost his job. And, I need to fly because I'm in school I need to get there and back pretty quick so I don't miss many days. The bus takes 1 day and 8 hours each way. Not to mention, rental car, hotel...

Congratulations! I've only known a few players to be included in the paper, I look forward to reading your article!

Bermuda

My last band didn't sell many CD's, but the CD's we did sell went all over the world, From Brazil to the UK to Russia.

Kind of weird to think someone on the other side of the planet listens to me when I'm sleeping.

International music buyers can surprise you. My friend's band was unknown here in Pennsylvania but popular in countries like Portugal?? Go figure..

Congrats Gina, by the way. It just seems like yesterday that you were buying and selling drum kits here left and right :)

Got my copy today, your article looks great, congratulations!

Hope to see you at NAMM!

Bermuda

I listened to your music today,In every breath,you have so much feeling with tons of talent. The article just amazes me in many many ways.Congrats on your accomplishments.

Back