Promark website

The Edge

Why has Promark using vague spec listings formost of the stick on the website?

For example, looking at a classic 5B. It says..

• Size: 5B
  • Length: 15" - 16“

What does that even mean? I know the diameter of a classic 5B is .590, but what about the other sticks?

Why is the length listed as a range instead of a specific length?

Why is Promark doing this?

Winston_Wolf

Platinum Member
Pro Mark's website is one of the worst out there. It is hard to search, hard to find what you want, hard to find similar or comparable sticks, and often specs are listed haphazardly like they're an afterthought, instead of being the key part of a stick's description.

In my mind Vater has the best and easiest website to use. Being able to search by size ranges and find stick suggestions that are similar to the stick you're looking at is really helpful.

The Edge

Pro Mark's website is one of the worst out there. It is hard to search, hard to find what you want, hard to find similar or comparable sticks, and often specs are listed haphazardly like they're an afterthought, instead of being the key part of a stick's description.

In my mind Vater has the best and easiest website to use. Being able to search by size ranges and find stick suggestions that are similar to the stick you're looking at is really helpful.
What is D'addario doing?