procol harum drummer bj wilson

It would be great if Procol Harum drummer BJ Wilson would be included in the lineup on this website. Check out his work with Procol Harum on YouTube,
. If Charlie Watts and Ringo made it, surely BJ should!

gdmoore28

Gold Member
Wow! I thought I sat low behind the drums. I wonder if something went wrong with his throne that night?

GeeDeeEmm

1576703163710.png

Last edited:

Bruce M. Thomson

Gold Member
He is one of my all-time favorite drummers. I have a DVD of a Christmas concert they did on T-V, no audience. There are no ads on the disc but when they did one for the folks watching you see the band just waiting for their cue and then off they go. B.J. was phenomenal to watch on his wide-open brown Ludwig set. I found a link on Youtube :
The Youtube video says Beat Club though it does not on my DVD it makes sense as it has the look of that show.

Last edited:

David Hunter

He is one of my all-time favorite drummers. I have a DVD of a Christmas concert they did on T-V, no audience. There are no ads on the disc but when they did one for the folks watching you see the band just waiting for their cue and then off they go. B.J. was phenomenal to watch on his wide-open brown Ludwig set. I found a link on Youtube :
The Youtube video says Beat Club though it does not on my DVD it makes sense as it has the look of that show.

That was in fact The Beat Club show. They often shot bands live on their studio set with nothing but a blue background and some cameramen. They'd get elaborate in post-production with effects, etc.