Post your Gig Pics

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
I bet that finish looks great under lighting Jon (y)
Very dynamic, the lighter sections change to the color of the lighting.

alparrott

Platinum Member
Last night at my tenth appearance at the Washington State Apple Blossom Festival - great set! As you can see, I mixed my Stage Custom toms with my Ludwig bass drum for this gig. Crazy, I know.

1651664824139.png1651664872832.png1651664916289.pngaldrums2022.png

Last edited:

Juniper

Gold Member
D815B00C-1EA6-49A1-8589-6B0856A66EA8.jpeg

One from earlier today, playing outside.

Glorious sunny & hot weather, packed beer garden. Was home by 7:30pm with the car unloaded to have tea with the family before putting my daughter to bed.

Great day. Family and drums, can’t beat it.

Ryan Culberson

Someone got a cool pic from the wedding gig this afternoon. Newlyweds’ first dance. We were cocktail hour/background/first dance entertainment before the large band took the big stage to close out the night. Easy peasy.

Brought the flapjack rig with the new (to me) 5” N&C snare. The room was cavernous… that little pancake bass drum sounded like a double-headed 26” bass drum in there. Easy listening, old school stuff that was perfect for the duo. All the old farts loved us but the youngsters were bored stiff. 🤩

AD22AD76-0F55-463D-95CA-A335C2302B5F.jpeg

E15BD73A-98FD-4B4A-8B52-1D8D2FF6D38C.jpeg

Tiges

Silver Member
Someone got a cool pic from the wedding gig this afternoon. Newlyweds’ first dance. We were cocktail hour/background/first dance entertainment before the large band took the big stage to close out the night. Easy peasy.

Brought the flapjack rig with the new (to me) 5” N&C snare. The room was cavernous… that little pancake bass drum sounded like a double-headed 26” bass drum in there. Easy listening, old school stuff that was perfect for the duo. All the old farts loved us but the youngsters were bored stiff. 🤩

View attachment 118887

View attachment 118889
That's some pancake.

baz

Silver Member
Hola Dot Comrades.

we did our first gig in over two years this past weekend. It went surprisingly well considering we lost two former members and gained two new replacements, Also, this was my first gig playing my Pearls. I love the big boomy warmth of my deedubs, but the Pearls seem louder, and l wanted loud. 8C388E4E-9C44-4DA1-AA96-C653DB4C6C09.jpegA51BFD8D-F588-48B2-B13A-A78B6E031DE0.jpegO

once again l am in the pit.

Have a great week all

Barry

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member
Hola Dot Comrades.

we did our first gig in over two years this past weekend. It went surprisingly well considering we lost two former members and gained two new replacements, Also, this was my first gig playing my Pearls. I love the big boomy warmth of my deedubs, but the Pearls seem louder, and l wanted loud. View attachment 118958View attachment 118959O

once again l am in the pit.

Have a great week all

Barry

nice!!!!

and sporting the Oilers sweater b/c it is THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!!!!!

but I have to say.....GO LEAFS GO!!!!

Reactions: baz