Post your Gig Pics

Morrisman

Platinum Member
Unlike our logo, we don't all lean to the right.
'Crooked Daddy' could be the name of a dark alternative band.

Odd-Arne Oseberg

Platinum Member
Todays setup. Nothing really revolutionary. It's my whole kit. So well, kind of revolutionary because I never really do that.

Gig was for a gospel choir where I had to keep the volume down a bit. It was an anniversary "best of"-type of gig though, so the reason for all the toms and cymbals isn't for lots of fills and flash, but more because this is 3 kits in 1. Pop, rock, swing, 2.beat, various New Orleans type things + some orchestralesque stuff.

AxisDrummer

Usually I always use my Brass or Acrylic snare when I play live. We are an alternative rock (from the past 20+ years) cover band, with some classics, and today's hits. This is the 1st time I brought out my maple Salesman. It was a somewhat lower volume gig but still feel like my brass cut through better.

Attachments

DrummerSneed

The band playing with Jim McCarty(Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels, Cactus, The Rockets..etc...) a couple years back. I had a grin on my face the whole time as he was ripping off sweet leads. A very underrated guitar player.

Attachments

With my new band International Fateline, our first gig at the Henry's Fork Music Festival in Ashton, ID (photos by my brother)

In the second photo I'm playing an Octapad (covering "To Live and Die in L.A." by Wang Chung). I was using someone else's Tama kit with three of my own cymbals added: a 20" Paiste Colorsound Power Ride (from 1985), a heavy 16" A Zildjian (from the mid 1950s) and a cracked 18" Sabian HH Chinese that sounds wonderfully trashy.

We did ok for our first gig despite technical difficulties - which aren't surprising in a band with so many channels to mix.

Attachments

Last edited: