Post pictures of your... NON-drum instruments?!

Fuo

Platinum Member
I started casually getting back into guitar a few months ago after 15-20 years off... Naturally, that resulted in a bout of non-drum GAS which produced the guitar and amp in the first pic (Schecter C-1 and Mashall Haze 40). The second pic is my old Les Paul Studio...

Attachments

diegobxr

Silver Member
I started casually getting back into guitar a few months ago after 15-20 years off... Naturally, that resulted in a bout of non-drum GAS which produced the guitar and amp in the first pic (Schecter C-1 and Mashall Haze 40). The second pic is my old Les Paul Studio...
Nice Gibson man!
It's good to see so many multi-instrumentalist drummers!!

Here's my non-drum gear. Nothing too fancy, but it gets the job done.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top

SX SJB-75 Jazz Bass

Squier Classic Vibe 60's Precision Bass

Guitar Amp: VHT Special 6 Ultra 6W (all-tube)
Bass Amp: Fender Bassman 250W
(I actually don't use them stacked like this.. they were just posing for the pic.)

Add a few mics and stands, an audio interface, a laptop and it all sums up into a nice and fun little home studio.

Cheers!

drstrangefunk

is that an Epiphone Special II w/ a Fender neck ? how much trouble was it to attach ? did the scale length match ? neck pocket match ? did you have to move the bridge back ? nice.

i would like a Fender neck on a Hamer shaped body i have seen over the years. can't remember which Hamer it was.

Garvin

Pioneer Member
Balafon from Drumskull Drums in Santa Cruz. Been a lot of work (and fun) learning some melodies on this thing.

steverok

Silver Member
Fun thread. OK, when I'm not on drums, you may catch me with a Rickenbacker in my hands. So sweet ...