Positioning of 2 mounted toms

RambleOn

I own a 5 piece Pearl Master Series drum set and it is rather large. It includes:

14x6.5 snare
13x10 tom
14x11 tom
18x16 FT
24 BD

I am trying to position these 2 toms (13 and 14) above my bass drum in the most cost efficient way possible. I have never been a fan of racks, so I was wondering if there are any tom clamps OR adapters I could connect to my PDP cymbal stands. Ramble On

I own a 5 piece Pearl Master Series drum set and it is rather large. It includes:

14x6.5 snare
13x10 tom
14x11 tom
18x16 FT
24 BD

I am trying to position these 2 toms (13 and 14) above my bass drum in the most cost efficient way possible. I have never been a fan of racks, so I was wondering if there are any tom clamps OR adapters I could connect to my PDP cymbal stands. Ramble On

Of course. That's the way Master's Series comes (toms clamped to the stands)

All you need is their ADP-30, or similar adapter to convert any cymbal stand into a tom stand.

Yeah, the ADP-30 will leave you another 'slot' so you could mount something else on them in the future as well (or mount both toms off one stand, just make sure one of the stand's legs is point between them to counteract the weight). Or if you don't need the 3-way clamp, there's the ADP-20, AX-25, or AX-28 which have 2 clamps each.

14x6.5 snare
13x10 tom
14x11 tom
18x16 FT
24 BD

I like this set up for two mounted toms. You can center them in front of the snare and still have the ride cymbal low and to the right.

Attachments

• drumset.jpeg
    drumset.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 174
Back