Podcast Interview with Jared Falk, CEO of Drumeo

guy248

Hi all,

This week I had the opportunity to interview Jared Falk, professional drummer, and CEO of Drumeo on my podcast “The Knowledge Spot”. We talk business, drums, and life in general. ---> Here's a link

TIMESTAMPS:

6:40: Music as a tool for personal development

12:00: Nature vs Nurture and its role in “natural talent”

20:00 why musicians need to copy other musicians

22:00: Giving stuff away for free to make money later.

30:00: Finding a good music teacher

60:00: Dealing with Internet Trolls

I hope you all enjoy,
Jared

It is rude to give partial information which will most definitely lead to misinformation and rumors. I would ask that you either tell all you know, and provide sources, or delete your innuendo.

Thanks.

Many many years ago..... we were not sure about some products and the way they were marketed....

Now as we all can clearly see, DRUMEO delivers outstanding quality, clinics in superb studios, indeep learning, free lessons and also of course paid programs. Not expensive at all and most important: the absolutely "crème de la crème" of Topdrummers are participating. I only can say: Congrats...

Bernhard

Many many years ago..... we were not sure about some products and the way they were marketed....

Now as we all can clearly see, DRUMEO delivers outstanding quality, clinics in superb studios, indeep learning, free lessons and also of course paid programs. Not expensive at all and most important: the absolutely "crème de la crème" of Topdrummers are participating. I only can say: Congrats...

Bernhard

I haven't posted here in soooo long as there seems to be a group of people who are still holding a grudge from things that happened years back. Yes, I definitely made some mistakes, but all of those situations were resolved.

Thank you Bernard for your kind comments and your fantastic site. I am still a regular (almost daily) visitor and love what you're doing here.

Hey Jared!
I love what you do to help drummers learn how to play better.

I haven't posted here in soooo long as there seems to be a group of people who are still holding a grudge from things that happened years back. Yes, I definitely made some mistakes, but all of those situations were resolved.

Thank you Bernard for your kind comments and your fantastic site. I am still a regular (almost daily) visitor and love what you're doing here.

Welcome back!
You would be a valuable forum member and we hope to see some posts from you.
Awesome business you have build Abd thanks for all the free stuff.

Jorn

Good job on starting your business from the ground up and doing what you love to do.
I enjoy watching the videos of some of the best drummers in the world , right here on your website. Go canada !!!

The genral stuff available today and the vids are great.

The first "system" products are still completely useless, though.

personally I love drumeo and think its a pretty good deal.

I just spent my first year drumming learning from them and i couldn't be happier.. i am not going to turn into a commercial.. just wanted to comment. And i like that they actually care about the students and want to help them get better..

Back