Please help with Drums for family

Whit30

Hello, I am new here so If I violate a rule with this thread please forgive me and tell me where to direct it. Thank you! I am asking my drumming buddies to please consider, mediate and pray about this need. I know of a family that have many kids, all they have wanted for the past several years is a simple drum kit. I have commited to teach them for free if we can get them hooked up. This family is a home school family so the drums will not only be a blessing for them to learn but will also be there music class for the home school. I have in the last year been able to get a 4 piece Pulse drum set. no snare or stand,all heads bustesd, no hihat or cymbals or stands.no bass drum pedal, or throne. I am on disabality so like others money is tight but I was able to buy the kit to start.I have enough to buy the new heads from MF. please know, I am not asking people to buy, but if you have a pedal, old snare stand or not someone else may have a stand. I'm only trying to get these young teenagers and below to persue their dream even though the money hasnt been there ever since I;ve known them in 5 years. So here I am just tring to piece a kit for them. It can be a bent cymbal or anything. anything will be a blessing. If you have a stand and no symbal, that would be awesome. I truly believe we can do this, The drumming community is the best people I know of and know everyone rembers playing on pots and pans dreaming of that first kit,
Again this is what I need to finish the project.

1.Heads replaced. I am buying Completed

2. Hi hat stand and cymbals. If you cand do only part, that would be so awesome!
A Ride and crash cymbal and stands for each (of course this is the perfect situtation) any type of symbol and or stand or even just a stand, A little from many would be such an answer to prayer,

4. A snare drum and stand

8. A bass drum pedal

9, and the last item is lest important is a Throne,

Please consider blessing this family, I am a member of leatherworher,net and a couple of other boards if you would like to see if I have anything bad said anout me or if you don't trust my motive. If is is a matter of shipping, I will do my best to cover it or atleast most ot it. honestly being on disabality really limits what I can do and buying the heads additional will be hard but I promise I will do my best. Pease message me if you can help me with any of the listed items or something else I didn't even think of.
I cant thank you enough for your time in reading this and ask you to pray and consider if you wish to donate something not to me but to them,
Thank you so very much and may God bless you and your family this Christmas season,
you may also email me directly at:
ron.whitney68@yahoo.com Thank you so very much!

Seasonedpro

Hello, I am new here so If I violate a rule with this thread please forgive me and tell me where to direct it. Thank you! I am asking my drumming buddies to please consider, mediate and pray about this need. I know of a family that have many kids, all they have wanted for the past several years is a simple drum kit. I have commited to teach them for free if we can get them hooked up. This family is a home school family so the drums will not only be a blessing for them to learn but will also be there music class for the home school. I have in the last year been able to get a 4 piece Pulse drum set. no snare or stand,all heads bustesd, no hihat or cymbals or stands.no bass drum pedal, or throne. I am on disabality so like others money is tight but I was able to buy the kit to start.I have enough to buy the new heads from MF. please know, I am not asking people to buy, but if you have a pedal, old snare stand or not someone else may have a stand. I'm only trying to get these young teenagers and below to persue their dream even though the money hasnt been there ever since I;ve known them in 5 years. So here I am just tring to piece a kit for them. It can be a bent cymbal or anything. anything will be a blessing. If you have a stand and no symbal, that would be awesome. I truly believe we can do this, The drumming community is the best people I know of and know everyone rembers playing on pots and pans dreaming of that first kit,
Again this is what I need to finish the project.

1.Heads replaced. I am buying Completed

2. Hi hat stand and cymbals. If you cand do only part, that would be so awesome!
A Ride and crash cymbal and stands for each (of course this is the perfect situtation) any type of symbol and or stand or even just a stand, A little from many would be such an answer to prayer,

4. A snare drum and stand

8. A bass drum pedal

9, and the last item is lest important is a Throne,

Please consider blessing this family, I am a member of leatherworher,net and a couple of other boards if you would like to see if I have anything bad said anout me or if you don't trust my motive. If is is a matter of shipping, I will do my best to cover it or atleast most ot it. honestly being on disabality really limits what I can do and buying the heads additional will be hard but I promise I will do my best. Pease message me if you can help me with any of the listed items or something else I didn't even think of.
I cant thank you enough for your time in reading this and ask you to pray and consider if you wish to donate something not to me but to them,
Thank you so very much and may God bless you and your family this Christmas season,
you may also email me directly at:
ron.whitney68@yahoo.com Thank you so very much!
Look on craigslist. Go to yard sales. Look in the newspaper. Sell some of your stuff to pay for something.