Playing a little blues on drums, guitar and bass by myself (only 1 minute!) :)

Fox622003

Gold Member
Nothing too fancy, but for having it done all by yourself, the sound's nice and warm, and the playing is very decent.

If you keep going this way maybe you can produce more elaborate stuff as you go on.

Saludos de Argentina,

Fox.

diegobxr

Silver Member
Nothing too fancy, but for having it done all by yourself, the sound's nice and warm, and the playing is very decent.

If you keep going this way maybe you can produce more elaborate stuff as you go on.

Saludos de Argentina,

Fox.
Hey man, thanks a lot for watching! Yeah, it's brutally simple, hehe, but I did it for the fun of doing it all myself and aiming to get a good solid sound, nothing impressive. I'm no bassist/guitarist, hell, I can barely call myself a drummer. :p
Anyway, actually I recorded the bass line and didn't know what to play on guitar, I don't know any blues guitar whatsoever, so I just added a couple of powerchords and called it a day.

Un saludo desde Uruguay, gracias por la buena onda. ;)

Nice relaxed vibe, & kudos for playing all the parts yourself :)
Thanks a lot Andy!! I appreciate your comment very much. :)

Cheers!

Anon La Ply

Renegade
Well done, Diego! Not easy to be the whole band. All you needed was to do a little wailing along with it :) A few issues here and there getting the rhythm section locked in, especially early on, but overall feel was good.

diegobxr

Silver Member
Henri, Polly, thanks a lot for taking the time to watch and comment. It really means a lot to me. Thanks. :)

Polly, I appreciate your constructive critiscism! Yeah, it's a bit off at times, I'm not sure if I'm dragging the beat or rushing the bass.. But anyway.. it was fun sharing it with you guys, hehe. I'll try to groove tighter on the next one! :)

Cheers!