Platinum members???

I've noticed some of the newer members have jumped from Junior to silver to platinum drummerworld members.

I did a search, but couldn't find anything on this. What's the scoop? Is your rating based on how many people read or respond to your posts???

Based on number of posts. I just hit Silver at 500.

It's all based on number of posts.

It doesn't mean anything, it's just a fun feature built into the software.

Your member status is related to your amount of posts posted within the forum regardless of how many members read or reply to your posts.

I believe you become a Platinum member after 1500 posts and remains at such a status until you reach the 10 000 post mark. :)

You didn't get your coupon for a free t-shirt at 500?

you mean I wont be cooler and more respected in the drum community once I hit gold status?

:)

thanks for the heads up.

F

After 24,100 posts you become a Plutonium member, where your posts will enjoy a half-life of 24,100 years!

I thought this would be the perfect place to make my 500th post. Good timing aye? Once I click "Submit Reply," I'll be a Silver Member. I wonder if I'll feel any different. Will I get a T-shirt? This is just too exciting!

I have so many my metal has turned to rust. Only for old dudes.

I thought this would be the perfect place to make my 500th post. Good timing aye? Once I click "Submit Reply," I'll be a Silver Member. I wonder if I'll feel any different. Will I get a T-shirt? This is just too exciting!

Turn back turn back, while you have the chance! For Grunts and me, well, it's too late but you are young and still have hope. Learn from our mistakes!

I will be 10,000 soon ... and I'm a fair bit younger than you, GD ... wow, did I go off the cliff in a hurry. Tragic haha

The moral of the story is ... get off the net and play yer drums!

As soon as you hit Platinum member - the award will be a trip to Switzerland to meet Mr. Bernhard Castiglioni: The Father / Creator of Drummerworld. :*)

Check post # 1: http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38869
Nice one Ian! I like Muckster's post from the same thread :)

How about:

1-50 posts = Member
100 posts = Senior Member
500 posts= Silver Member
1,000 posts = Gold Member
2,000 posts = No Life
3,000 posts = Unemployed
4,000 posts = Hermit
5,000 and over = Master
According to my calculations, that makes Grunt only a few posts short of being an "unemployed master hermit", lol!

Nice one Ian! I like Muckster's post from the same thread :)

According to my calculations, that makes Grunt only a few posts short of being an "unemployed master hermit", lol!

Are you sure that's not "unemployed hermit master"?​

Back