pink pumpkin - remote control

drumfiles

Hi there...

this time no cover song but an original composition with my friends. Thanks again for watching!

rhumbagirl

Nice (Im still listening). I see headphones on everybody, so tell us how everyone is getting their mix? Are you experiencing any latency issues if using a audio interface + DAW (and which DAW, which interface).

EDIT: I wish I wasn't the only one that liked your videos.

drumfiles

Nice (Im still listening). I see headphones on everybody, so tell us how everyone is getting their mix? Are you experiencing any latency issues if using a audio interface + DAW (and which DAW, which interface).
Its the same mix for all out of a focusrite scarlett (+Octopre for additional tracks). No latency whatever...

rhumbagirl

Are you using Ableton Live for your DAW? I also have the Scarlett (two overhead condensors, SD, TT, FT, HH - SM57s, BD - Beta52).

rhumbagirl

Nice! I haven't worked with that one before. I was hoping this was going to be as easy as you sending me your project file that has your bass drum EQ settings. Anyways, I'm hoping to be in a position soon to put up my own videos. I only have one GoPro camera though.