Pics of your pets!!

My bird dog "Boo" she is a pure bread french brittany and one heck of a bird hunter. and she steals candy canes off the christmas tree

Attachments

• pictures of Boo dog 016.jpg
    pictures of Boo dog 016.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,561
  • pictures of Boo dog 008.jpg
    pictures of Boo dog 008.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,518
l_20b7ee56d0a9435a85faeb5573f47c18.jpg

l_a820a31d9d1f42aeb080fe93d443e7b8.jpg

l_f6b0387dd901885dcf30a43ac087350d.jpg

Here's my new puppy. She's an eight-week-old Golden Retriever, and I'll be raising and training her to be a service dog for a mentally challenged young man.

DSC04528-CROP.jpg

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

I completely agree! You are doing a great thing Dog Breath. What exactly are you teaching her/him to do? Just curious.

I have two prescious dogs of my own. I love them! Ones a Black Lab named Dio (after the singer of Black Sabbath, Rainbow, etc.. I am a metalhead lol) and a little cocker spaniel named Pacer (after the Indiana Pacers). They are the cutest dogs and I love to watch them play together on walks. I'll post pics when I can!

DB, how long does the training normally take, and how often will the customer be with the dog before the training has finished? Thanks.

The black one on the left is Sammie, he's my Toy Poodle. 1.5 years old.

The white one is Phoebe, she's my Maltese. 4 years old.

Very Loyal dogs

Attachments

• Picture 030paint.JPG
    Picture 030paint.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,421
What he means, Mister Mayor is Old Testament, real wrath-of-god type stuff, Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies, rivers and seas boiling, forty years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanoes, the dead rising from the graves, human sacrifices, DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER!!!!!!!

dozerandsarafina.jpg

My two big babies, Dozer, 3 yr old 115 lb American Bulldog, Sarafina the cat.
Just like the old Warner Brothers (BugsBunny) cartoon

MK2fk_marca.jpg

Ah, Noah's couch!

American Bulls are the taller bulldogs, right? Dozer's awesome!

Well there's all kinds of bulldogs, most people think of English bulldogs when you say bulldog. American's are taller, yes. Dozer just looks like a massive american pit-bull in person. And as youcan see, he's still "fully equiped, not stripped" -hehe

Archie my demented grey cat and his normal sister Maizie.

Attachments

• Archie & Maizie 5 Smaller.jpg
    Archie & Maizie 5 Smaller.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 1,468
  • Archie 3 Smaller.JPG
    Archie 3 Smaller.JPG
    359.9 KB · Views: 1,450
This is Pien, we got her 3 months ago. She is twelve years old and loves to move ridiculous.

Attachments

• IMG_2912 (Large).JPG
    IMG_2912 (Large).JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,382
  • IMG_2910 (Large).JPG
    IMG_2910 (Large).JPG
    58 KB · Views: 1,368
  • IMG_2869 (Large).JPG
    IMG_2869 (Large).JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,403
Lost my baby girl Sunday night during the superbowl. She gave me 12 beautiful years and will never be forgotten. I cannot believe it was 5 yrs ago that I posted in this thread. This hurts so much but being able to see what I posted before made me smile. Below is just a quick video I made of her and us through the years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuMixbVyOdg

Great dog marko. Me and my fat cat Jules. Laid back.

Attachments

• me & jules.jpg
    me & jules.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 873
My Wobbegong shark having a little dinner. Bamboo shark anyone? I don't have pets but some of these you lads have are definite keepers.

Attachments

• 120216_shark-eats-shark.grid-10x2.jpg
    120216_shark-eats-shark.grid-10x2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 909
Back