Pics of your pets!!

Here is beautiful whack-lab, Lucy! She is almost 11 now, and 'velcroed' to my adult son (my wife and I now live in his apartment)

Lucy LIVES, for the moment of his return, from work ( when he is not working at home), and literally EXPLODES with spazzy joy when she sees him arriving. Every day is 'Groundhog Day!'

I'm a guitar player, home when not gigging so, we hang out a lot!
Lucy, young and old:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230610_163247_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230610_163247_Photos.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20230610_163112_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230610_163112_Photos.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9517.jpg
    IMG_9517.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 4
love seeing all of the dog pics!!!! and hearing the succes story of @Son of Vistalite Black 's rescue!!

I have been dogless for 3 years now :( after having GSD's and Siberian Huskies for the previous 40...will have them again one day....

here is my Harvard Grad....doing some serious research

Tri.jpg

"if I wait long enough...food will appear..."
Tri2.jpg

We just lost our little boy today, he was treated like our first born. It was a very sudden thing that we probably won't get any answers to but it looks like kidney or heart failure. Literally this time last week he was running around happy and fine, by this morning he passed in my arms in the vets office before they even took him back to be examined. He was ten and a half, we got him right after his first birthday.

Rest in peace little Bruce. Thank you for a decade of love, care, companionship, and laughs. Your mom, dad, and sister love and miss you very much!

IMG_20240714_194714109.jpg

We just lost our little boy today, he was treated like our first born. It was a very sudden thing that we probably won't get any answers to but it looks like kidney or heart failure. Literally this time last week he was running around happy and fine, by this morning he passed in my arms in the vets office before they even took him back to be examined. He was ten and a half, we got him right after his first birthday.

Rest in peace little Bruce. Thank you for a decade of love, care, companionship, and laughs. Your mom, dad, and sister love and miss you very much!

View attachment 148632
Ron, this is very sad news. 🫂 Run free sweet little Bruce

View attachment 148632
So, so sorry. It's never easy loosing a member of your pack. But it is always so worth their years of companionship and memories.
Dogs make life better.

After losing the last of our 4 cats to cancer in April, the house felt so empty. We allowed some time for mourning. About 4 weeks ago we adopted 4 kittens. They are about 10 weeks old.

First up is Chewy (named after Chewbacca, not Chewy.com)
20240616_191043 cropped.jpg

Here is Yoda.
20240615_094400.jpg

This is Fred. (from the Flintstones)
20240620_151531 cropped.jpg

And finally, Barney. (from the Flintstones)
20240616_185951 cropped.jpg

It is wonderful to hear the pitter-patter of kitten feet in the house.

Attachments

• 20240615_092244.jpg
    20240615_092244.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 1

View attachment 148632
A good boy, who will be with you forever.

Back